Secrets from Shpongleland

Hix

Thanks god it's from Shpongle and not Hallucinogen, like that I can ignore. I'm not that interested in some more Shpongles tracks and thet booklet.

But imagining a Hallucinogen Boxset like that: the two CDs, a booklet with some art (well, I could live without that), and one or two extra CDs (maybe even a live one)... *creams her pants*

girls don't usually cream pants :)

you need a haahaa for that :D

unless ofcourse you poured whipped cream over your pants because of the excitement :)

433643[/snapback]

Nah not really, I mean if women get excited their mumu gets wet. I thought this would also count. :lol:

[Thread approved by the forum gods]

I'm hoping the bonus cd won't suck.

433612[/snapback]

me to, i not like the last album to much. to salsa and ethnic for me :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Nah not really, I mean if women get excited their mumu gets wet. I thought this would also count.

why do topics in here always turn sexual? :lol:

anyway quite frankly I don't really see the need to buy this collector's box unless you're an absolute mad Shpongle fan. I mean for me Shpongle has aged pretty badly, the 1st and 2nd albums I never listen to anymore because I find them actually pretty amateuristic. So why get them again??

why do topics in here always turn sexual?  :lol:

anyway quite frankly I don't really see the need to buy this collector's box unless you're an absolute mad Shpongle fan. I mean for me Shpongle has aged pretty badly, the 1st and 2nd albums I never listen to anymore because I find them actually pretty amateuristic. So why get them again??

440772[/snapback]

uuu flame bait

why do topics in here always turn sexual?  :lol:

440772[/snapback]

Dated? Well, it's personal taste but still... ;) I like the first album the best, then the third and only then the second. The second one is too world music like at times for me.

Anyway, I'm not going to buy that boxset so why bother... ;)

Anyone that would be interested in the boxset probably has all 3 albums and so this is just a rip off. A blatant attempt to make money without delivering a product. The bonus CD will probably be pretty weak and who really wants a leaflet? Don't think I'll be getting this.

who really wants a leaflet?

441720[/snapback]

Well, I would want one ... booklets are a really cool thing, that I unfortunately miss in most psytrance releases - most of them just have a 2 page leaflet :(

And LP booklets, they are the pwnage ... really, I have one 2xLP that has a booklet and it's absolutely totally awesome ... so big pictures, so beautiful ... it totally pwns like ... like something that really pwns!

More booklets in psytrance! Frecking please please! Because if you make good booklets, then even more people will BUY the music and not download it, seriously!

Well, I would want one ... booklets are a really cool thing, that I unfortunately miss in most psytrance releases - most of them just have a 2 page leaflet :(

And LP booklets, they are the pwnage ... really, I have one 2xLP that has a booklet and it's absolutely totally awesome ... so big pictures, so beautiful ... it totally pwns like ... like something that really pwns!

More booklets in psytrance! Frecking please please! Because if you make good booklets, then even more people will BUY the music and not download it, seriously!

441845[/snapback]

I love LP's, the covers and booklets on CD's seem too small.

And the artwork plays a big role in records, if there's a beautiful covers + a good booklet it makes me want the album so much more :D

441845[/snapback]

But will you buy the boxed set just to get said leaflet? I do enjoy more information with my purchase but for me its the music that counts not the packaging.

I bet they are just some lousy demos and remixes  :P

441979[/snapback]

I think this is their scheme for infiltrating the American populous (aka money from people who hang out on shroomery dot org haha). Considering everyone I meet here who has heard of them has not even a single negative comment about them. I like the first album, end of story. The other two, well, man, Records make better frisbees than CDs :):):))))

Aaron