Amsterdam Questions

snowball

i will work to hagen in a greek restaurant for a month.can you tell me if i can smoke free in hagen everywhere i want?o i will have problem if i do that?can i smoke weed in the restaurant free or is it forbidden ?i heard that marijuana is very cheap in holland and also that  in some places you cant drink alchohol free but you can smoke weed free:)a little strange for me!anyone from holland or anyone who knows to answer my questions.i hope that i can smoke at work i mean in the greek restaurant without any problem...

542078[/snapback]

i think it depends on the restaurant.some accept that you smoke weed,some dont,ask your boss! ;):)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, forget it. Just that you can buy weed everywhere, unfortunately doesn't mean you smoke it anywhere.

You can smoke in the coffeeshops, in private locations, of course at most parties (discotheques are another story though) but not in public places. Most of the time people don't mind if you smoke in parks or on the streets, but if you find a quiet spot, you'll most likely not be bothered...

really?i cant smoke weed in public places in holland?i am very dissapointed.too bad.i heard that you can smoke free in holland in most places.you said only in parties,cofee shops and private locations?i hope this is not true.i have heard other things about holland but know you tell me that...

You get about 1 gram of weed for 5 Euro's, and you aren't allowed to smoke it in most public places indeed, but what Snapinho already said, you can smoke while walking through a park, town or something like that, just don't draw tooo much attention while cops are near (not that day will act, but it might) :)

• 1 month later...

What's the cost of LSD in Amsterdam ?

Is it easily available ?

569511[/snapback]

What's the cost of LSD in Amsterdam ? 5 euros for a papertrip :D

Is it easily available ? in parties, absolutely yes :P

im going to a'dam in late sept, for 5 hours (lol)

in transit to malaysia

going to go into town a quick trip to drop by this retro used games shop, anyone know of a decent store, or more, that sells goa and psy ?

Theres ZERO market for these things here in norway, the only music you find in stores is MTV crap and stuff old ppl like like bob dylan and whatnot, and the only games they sell are the newest hyped console stuff, + a few few pc games