baphomet engine

acid goblins

bodhissatva 13:20

wizack twizack

mind distortion system

still too heavy???

try Posted Image

:blink::lol::lol:

Ow yes, M.W.S. - Hexenhammer, great track the last minutes are fantastic with a sound of a hammer hitting metal and some voice brabbling some "I dunno" Latin or something.

In love that song.

on the same disc is also a Quasar track called Oliphant, wich also is a great track.(to me at least).

591029[/snapback]

The samples say something like "guilty" it's supposed to portray the inquisition times and thus the hexenhammer. i had high hopes fro MWS and they have another track in V/A - Mindshare, but unfortunatelly they didn't really go out of their way to create something new, but rather used the same formula... which... makes you wonder since... it is their second track released.

Deep mental trauma by nabi recds

infect insect - smoke plastic is as evil as it can fucking get  :angry:  :angry:  :lol:  :ph34r:

591153[/snapback]

i don't think it's evil at all.. it's just fuckin fast and noisy. I think Noise Gust did a much better job in creating an 'evil' atmosphere with Summon Spell... Overall though the datakult and acid goblins takes the cake for me ...

for dark-er stuff either metallaxis or Kemic-al - the new stuff is stuff. Gorump Peyya has a few interesting things coming up around the corner, I'm also digging Bionicle, and for prog Igneous has a few dark goodies... "Amphian" or "multispin" for instance...

actually the song on mindshare is their third, that I know of, the first is "In MAlo Veritas" on Hammering the Gates of Soul, from Inpsyde. A banger, not so much like their latest stuff, with some distorted metal e-guitar.

you're right, i had totally forgotten about that one, probably cause it didn't ring any bells with me then... and now... so... for my taste... i guess they are improving... :rolleyes:

but Hexenhammer is definately the standout B)

i don't think it's evil at all.. it's just fuckin fast and noisy. ...

591924[/snapback]

I was half joking about that , Why do you think I added the laughter and the :ph34r: behind it ? ;)

celsung is preety fookin evil too :)

I was half joking about that , Why do you think I added the laughter and the  :ph34r:  behind it ?  ;)

celsung is preety fookin evil too  :)

592004[/snapback]

oh... sleep deprivation is doing funny things to my preception these days... :(

I think Total does an AMAZINGLY good job creating a very freaky dark atmosphere with his track called Mr. Fingers it starts around 3.37 min. damn, you don't wanna hear that wile your on a heavy trip.

Thats right, i meant Nerve

"Nervous"

What i was thinking? :lol:

I think it was because of the blend name of Nerve the project name, and No fokus wich is the album name...the result is Nervous  :rolleyes:

434288[/snapback]

The Name of the CD is No Foco, and yes, Nervous is a really dark pumping track, everyone should love it. There is also an Etnica remix but the original version is the best.

Also, as somebody mentioned before you should absolutely try out some Silent Horror. It sounds pretty much as the name indicates B)

• 4 months later...

Well if you want it darker and more evil i suggest to stop listening to psy trance and experimenting in other kinds of music such as Death and Thrash Metal or something like that.

I think he means danceable music ^_^

But not bad for a change :P

Thrash:

Slayer (early), Kreator (early), Sodom (early), Destruction (early), Razor, Metallica (early), Megadeth (early and some later), Exciter, Whiplash, Exodus (early), Testament (early, try their best-of comp.) etc.

Death:

Morbid Angel (first album = pure evilness), Cannibal Corpse, Death (as well as early as later, R.I.P. Chuck!), Possessed (very early death metal), Deicide, Obituary, Malevolent Creation etc.

if you want evil.... go white zombie :P

also... no one mentioned juno reactor (their stuff can be very dark, and atmospheric), check zwara, and conquistador!

others:

Artifact - reborn

Sungirl Vs. Iron madness - Buddhist Pyramidi

The nommos

all in all, I think dark is a personal opinion, but those ones according to me are dark

Try Flint Glass - Hierakonpolis

+1

and Flint Glass: Nyarlathotep (Although Flint Glass isnt really in the Psy genere)

My recomendations:

Spies-Notinism (also not really psytrance although they have a few psytrance tracks on an Aurinko comp)

Four Carry Nuts

Von Magnet

Anything off of Aurinko records

Twisted System

Ghreg on Earth

Cydonia

Sandman

Donut Junkie-Blue

Pitch Hikers

some Shift

Pleiadians-Alcyone

Tim Schuldt