High paced chill. 100-120 bpm . o O ( ~ )

amphiton

I came across nice quiet fast tracks from Aes Dana and HUVA Network and there was I thinking about how beautiful a set with such music would be before the party (imagine Sun going to down through the horizon at a nice open-air party at some nice location) ...progg isn't always nice and 130-140 bpm stuff is boring and too "in your face"

So these are the tracks (mp3 stream from psyshop):

Aes Dana - Opalin (Sonica Edit 2005) [V/A - Vajra / Indica Music / 2006]

Aes Dana - Digitalys [V/A - Apsara / Suntrip Rec / 2005]

HUVA Network - Overload (Putput Mix) [HUVA Network / Ultimae Records / 2004]

So, basically, I'm looking for this kind of music and I'm sure you guys can name me at least 2-3 tracks. This could be high paced chill like these tracks as well as low paced melodic psytrance... well, anything that sounds similar - subtle, floating and between 100-120 bpm marks.

Not sure how most people would classify Great Leap Forward's Cinkofa. But I thought it was nicely chilled even though it was a higher bpm than I usually like. Maybe you'd like this album. Its on Flying Rhino Records AFR CD 035

faster paced chillout ... hmmm...

I recommend Solar Fields, tracks Elevator Sunshine Girl and Infection 268-7 (both on album Blue Moon Station) ... this is in the style you're looking for ... although it's a little less "deep" and more "trancy" (especially the second one) than the three samples you gave (they sound like good stuff btw!), but you definitely should check it out :)

Also maybe Aes Dana - Summerlands...

Thank you all... seems like there's not much of the stuff I'm looking for ;)

faster paced chillout ... hmmm...

I recommend Solar Fields, tracks Elevator Sunshine Girl and Infection 268-7 (both on album Blue Moon Station) ... this is in the style you're looking for ... although it's a little less "deep" and more "trancy" (especially the second one) than the three samples you gave (they sound like good stuff btw!), but you definitely should check it out :)

Also maybe Aes Dana - Summerlands...

434318[/snapback]

The funny thing is I gave 2 links for Aes Dana tracks and 1 HUVA Network, you give me 2 Solar Fields... and HUVA Network is Aes Dana + Solar Fields =)