Freq! Yesh I said Freq! In London-town!

heva

ECHO SYSTEM proudly presents,

...a collaboration between Indigitous and Furthur.

FREq **Live** UK debut performance

Australia - Iboga Recs.

DJ FREquence

Australia - Iboga Recs.

DiscoStu

UK - Indigitous

Hamish

UK - Crystal Yamantaka

Hazza

UK - Furthur

Stay tuned for more artists to be confirmed in both the Chillout and Main Room. Take it easy!

B)

£10 B4 midnight and £12 after.

www.indigitous.net

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG~osh... are you all in for a fantastic live act from FREq!!

We (Shakti Collective) had him here for Christmas Day 2005... wicked Prog, new and older tracks.

FREq really knows his stuff, he gets the crowd so pumped... almost frantic!

http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/trancechi...re2.jpg&.src=ph

Do not, I repeat... Do Not miss this master at the decks, he'll blow your mind!

Peace!

• 4 weeks later...

hello, hamish here from echo system... thank you heva for posting this up, don't know what i'd do without you..!

only a few days to go before freq hits london... in addition to what is told here we also have mat allaby playing for an hour and a half in the main room (yay) and in the dub club...

TROJAN RECORDS!! (yes them themselves) plus justin chaos and crispin to back them up.

here's the set times..

10-11.30 hazza (furthur)

11.30-1.30 FREquence (iboga)

1.30-3 allaby (nano)

3-5 hamish b2b discostu (echo system)

5-6 **FREq** live

10-12 si baring (twisted)

12-2 justin chaos (indica)

2-4 trojan records

4-6 cosmo

decor by optical illusions and crystal yamantaka.

the damage is £10 before 12/£12 after

and we even have managed to negotiate a drinks deal for the early birds, till 12 selected beers are £2.50. bargain!!

see you all there!

:)

also, for those thinking of getting to the club after 12 can i advise getting hold of a ticket - either from access all areas (0207 2678320) or from the seone website under the listings section (www.seonelondon.com).

we are not going to ram the club in the interests of everyone having a fantastic bump-free night! (this does not mean we are liable for beer spillages if your staggering about... ;) )

W00t think we'll be heading to this... i'm in such an awesome mood following Soulclipse so it would be silly not too :-D I somehow managed to miss FREq's set in the morning, i was cosying up to our nice bonfire with some new friends and just didn't have enough energy... So this friday is a perfect opportunity to make up for it!

Think we'll spend saturday chilling in the sun in Kew Gardens, and then maybe a folktronica gig late afternoon / evening.

You have a great time at soulclipse heva? Woooow it was beathtakingly beautiful... so many awesome people, such good vibes, and mostly wonderful music! Can't wait for the next festy!

only one more sleep till freq-tastic freq-y-ness :D

Mostly very excited about this one - huge thanks to the echo system chaps for sorting this one out!!

Had a blast at soulclipse mr koolaid! How could you miss freq - criminal!

See you chaps tomorrow :D

WooT!

FREq-Tacular

FREq-N'-Awesome

FREq-A-Licious ............... ;):D

My descriptive words could go on for this amazingly talented Producer/Artist/Dj,

but y'all know what you're in for tonight!!

I'm still in awe of his performance here last December!

Just wait 'till you hear his new tracks.... YUMMY!!

Two Canadian thumbs up to you Echo System for getting one of the best live acts in the Progressive realm!

Peace & Love to you all;

A big fat YAY to Echo System for bringing us Freq - he is indeed the master, and his set was amaaaaaaaazing!!! Had a wonderful night, lots of stomping and also good to see lots of familiar faces :D Oh and wicked to see Psychocell before he leaves us to go back to SA, was nice to catch up d00d!!!

Looking forward to the next Echo System shindig - wonder who will play next??

Yay and thanks again :D

A big fat YAY to Echo System for bringing us Freq - he is indeed the master, and his set was amaaaaaaaazing!!!  Had a wonderful night, lots of stomping and also good to see lots of familiar faces :D  Oh and wicked to see Psychocell before he leaves us to go back to SA, was nice to catch up d00d!!!

Looking forward to the next Echo System shindig - wonder who will play next?? 

Yay and thanks again :D

506841[/snapback]

Hey that was an amazing party :D

What a way to end my stay in the UK, Brilliant!!!! :D:D:D

Going to miss the UK heaps, but its time for me to see all my old mates!

Cant wait for summer at the end of the year, ZA PSY PARTIES ROCK!!!!

Heres a picci, hehe!

enjoy B)

Posted Image

:P