What was up with wandsworth palais!

The cape synth

:(  seven in the morning and you still waiting for a fucking coat!!!!

what happend?

430781[/snapback]

yeah i was there too dude, what a fuck up hey! :angry:

thought the party itself was ok, wasnt as packed as i expected to be :)

Yollo people

I also had the joy of waiting for my coat.. but i think that was more my own fault for losing my ticket... I had a wonderful night...

it was a plesure waiting in line with you nice people

but.... it was a HELL of alot better than the Stratford Rex... that place was pure evil!!!!

I dont suppose any of you guys took any photos....

bell-end here lost his camera..

have fun :)

:(  seven in the morning and you still waiting for a fucking coat!!!!

what happend?

430781[/snapback]

The wait was very shit: i didn't get out till 7:30 and i was waiting in the short queue for a bag. BUT i don't really see how they can improve situations like that, one tiny cloakroom to serve and get through god knows how many ppl isn't really going to agree.

what do you think?

On a more positive note, the rest of the night was excellent, looking forward to the academy in april and Astrix in May

i also have quite a few photos including a couple of artist close ups and a short video (no sound) of Eskimo

The wait was very shit: i didn't get out till 7:30 and i was waiting in the short queue for a bag.  BUT i don't really see how they can improve situations like that, one tiny cloakroom to serve and get through god knows how many ppl isn't really going to agree.

what do you think?

On a more positive note, the rest of the night was excellent, looking forward to the academy in april and Astrix in May

i also have quite a few photos including a couple of artist close ups and a short video (no sound) of Eskimo

435383[/snapback]

Hello :)

I think Over all at the end of the night I was just toooo tired and happy to care.. But it did take me four and a half hours to get home... Thx to the wonder of trains... Once a national Tresure.. Now a National disaster.. But it wont stop me from making the most of london....

If you have a upload site or email I would very much like a few of your nice photos.. I know i had a dam good night... just wish i could remember more..

Next time I will lay off the alchol a bit......

Thanks

Have fun..