Psyshop again

qa2pir

I would love to see PsyShop open up an Mp3 store and sell albums and tracks individually too, I'm not fond of piracy, but I won't give my money to transportation megacorporations and local politicians with taxes and customs fees, I give my money to the artists and the labels that supports them, nobody else.

That's why I always use Cytopia and Beatport, but their catalogs can't be compared to Psyshop.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wel then you give money to the providers not? Or do they offer the music for free and give the artist every cent???

12 euro for a good cd including shipping costs is a good price for new material... You have a nice disc that you have and put on years after. With copied cd's and mp3's the livespan isn't that long for me...

Either way, I wish Sammyhkhan that his CDs will finally arrive :)

GOT THEM! FUCKING YAY! Thanks for all the re-assurances, support and understanding always make things better!!!

Regarding Rolf @ Psyshop, I am starting to like his style :lol: Never more than one sentenced e-mails :lol: That's German efficiency for ya!

Regarding Rolf @ Psyshop, I am starting to like his style :lol: Never more than one sentenced e-mails :lol: That's German efficiency for ya!

I call it rudeness, but whatever...

I'm happy to learn your stuff has finally arrived! :)

Wel then you give money to the providers not? Or do they offer the music for free and give the artist every cent???

12 euro for a good cd including shipping costs is a good price for new material... You have a nice disc that you have and put on years after. With copied cd's and mp3's the livespan isn't that long for me...

12 Euros when delivered in Europe, I live in Colombia, South America, so the transportation tag rises a lot, and I mean a lot. And when it arrives there is a 16% sales tax, and on top of that a 20% to 25% customs fee.

Anyone can sell MP3 online, the providers just offer that service, as a web developer I know it's effortless to put up a store, I don't know why labels don't put up their own stores, but as with any service, it''s the customers choice.

You can go to a restaurant and pay 40 Euros for a meal you can prepare yourself (with the expertise, knowledge and time) for about a quarter of that money.