Psyshop again

qa2pir

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The parcel lied in my mailbox!

So now I've just gotta go and get the CD's at the food store (yeah, we swedes are too poor to have a proper post office).

430983[/snapback]

We're not poor, we just realized that outsourcing the package delivery would give us more post offices and better opening hours.

The Post service didn't go bankrupt, it was privatized and had to adjust to the competition of the market.

We're not poor, we just realized that outsourcing the package delivery would give us more post offices and better opening hours.

431313[/snapback]

Well alright... But it feels poor. Feels much cooler and pwnageier with real post office.

Imo :huh:

Personally, I hated it when you had to pick up packages in the post office, because they always opened up later than I could go early in the morning before work, and closed way before I had time to go there again.

Now when you can go to your local ICA, you can get your packages and SENDING your packages in a timely manner :D THAT is very COOL! :D

You should keep in mind that every paying method apart credit card is slower for various reasons.

Anyway you are really a pussy for complaining since the cds arrived relatively fast :)

433144[/snapback]

Yeah, they arrived fast, but not as fast as they promised.

• 1 year later...

11 CD, 15 Working Days, No CDs... I am going freaking insane...

Try contacting them, but it will only make things worse, for your mental health at least...

Since about half a year I'm dealing with Saiko only and I'm damn happy about it. Due to the distance (Hong Kong -> Europe) I have to wait over a week for my stuff to arrive, but they make more than up for it with great service. Also, they've got better selection of CDs and lower prices per CD. The shipping is obviously more expensive, but the difference disappears just with 2CDs order and turns in favour of Saiko with every additional item. Last time I even changed my order two times through e-mails after sending it and there was NO problem with that whatsoever. I can't even begin to imagine how Psyshop's Rolf would react in situation like that ;)

never had a problem

germany to australia 3-5 days

nice

Well, yes. I've never encountered any problems with Psyshop too, but compared to the quality of service that Saiko is providing they are way behind. On the other hand, it is probably Psyshop that has the biggest share in goa/psy physical sales, so they don't have to fight for the consumer.

Either way, I wish Sammyhkhan that his CDs will finally arrive :)

I have to wait 4-5 weeks to get CDs from saiko... you are a happy man :)

I wonder why is that? Ukraine (if I remember correctly that's where you're from, right?) is even closer to Hong Kong than Poland, so either it's your Postal Service or Customs that are holding it so long.

For me saikosounds to Belgium = 5 to 10 days. Excellent service and normally you don't have to pay extra taxes only if it gets checked...

If you take enough cd's it's cheaper then psyshop and normally I prefer saiko catalogue any day, but last few weeks there are lots of cd's out of stock. I wonder if this is because the low dollar... Maybe they buy their cd's with US dollars (customers pay them in $) and the conversion to euro is not in their benefit now...?