FS/FT The Overlords - Organic? (cassette version!)

Oopie

Posted Image

A cassette version of "The Overlords - Organic?" for trade or for sale (!!).

The Overlords' early and beautiful pre-goa/electro/synth-pop sound is surely not to be missed!

This is a rare chance to get a hold of rare, still factory sealed, brand new cassette copy of "the overlords - organic?". Includes a bonus track (not released anywhere else I assume) "rhythm 000 (mc only)".

I'm not sure how many of these were made, but I'd guess not too many since it's even not on discogs.

Surely a collectors item for any self respecful "goa dork" elite shanti baba.

For traders: I don't have a want list really. Show me whatcha got and we'll see if there's something to be done. :)

I have to say I'm a bit surprised there aren't any demand for an item like this. Oh well, it's been sealed for 15 years... what harm can another 15 make? :)

432005[/snapback]

For some reason I feel like masturbating after reading one of your posts.

Can't figure out why.

If I were you, I'd add it to Discogs - and see if you can raise the interest of The Overlords collectors... You can also put it up for sale thru Discogs... Or Ebay of course...

432203[/snapback]

good idea. :)

I'll do that as soon as I'm quit staring Alexis Bledel's face...

i wouldt say its rare. it is afterall a commercial release.

you can pick it up very cheap on ebay...the 'holiday in cambodia' cover is amusing;p

433519[/snapback]

not rare eh?

post a link to the ebay auction please!

• 2 years later...

To start with, there's nothing rare about an album on cassette in 1991. For a decade and a half the cassette was the most accessible form to listen to music for most.

Most albums lack the cassette version on discogs since most don't care about tapes. A lot will have an MC and click on the CD to add to their collection.

Second, am I the only one who has noticed that the image is taken from ebay ?! It has the logo below right.

Are you selling it on eBay Oopie ? Do you have it in hand ? You could have cropped out the ebay logo FFS.

To start with, there's nothing rare about an album on cassette in 1991. For a decade and a half the cassette was the most accessible form to listen to music for most.

Most albums lack the cassette version on discogs since most don't care about tapes. A lot will have an MC and click on the CD to add to their collection.

Second, am I the only one who has noticed that the image is taken from ebay ?! It has the logo below right.

Are you selling it on eBay Oopie ? Do you have it in hand ? You could have cropped out the ebay logo FFS.

omfg. this thread must be 2 YEARS OLD so figure it out yourself if there's any reason at all to bump this...