a cup of nintendo full on, sir?

Oopie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in america, 5 year old girls speak better english... just saying... no offence, its just the truth.

428723[/snapback]

yeah maybe but i just can talk English how the school teaches me. Maybe american girls with 5 years speak better english than me but they don´t know nothing about the world because most of their parents don´t know anything about history, too. Don´t be offended, please because it´s just the thruth.

yeah maybe but i just can talk English how the school teaches me. Maybe american girls with 5 years speak better english than me but they don´t know nothing about the world because most of their parents don´t know anything about history, too. Don´t be offended, please because it´s just the thruth.

429059[/snapback]

seriously. what. the. fuck?

:huh:

429059[/snapback]

????!?!?!?!???

wow.. like OD said, WTF?

429059[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol: hilarious

Come on guys, don´t be too rude with radi, he´s got some pretty damn weird views on several things, but after all he´s always good for a decent laugh. And I´m sure he will learn as he grows up... I hope so at least. :)

Ok you asked for it. Let´s see who can handle it!  :lol:

Posted Image

429675[/snapback]

So in other words, women got their genitials in their chest? Sounds just about right.

Posted Image

428706[/snapback]

So now it's ok to laugh about users that speak bad English?

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?sh...&hl=NHJOHYENNRO

Quoting his highly moral self from the above post:

It's a bit sad to see people make fun of other people here just because they do not express themself fluently in English.

I do not know if he is real or not. I take DP's word for it but maybe you guys should consider stopping this elementary school bullying?

No offense but sometimes you guys just take things a bit too far.

im hopin radi was jokin with us in that post...

428964[/snapback]

He was joke in.

There really are more important things than knowing the English language to it's extent, or well, maybe not. It still isn't nice to go bashing people for their lack of language skills though. It isn't nice bashing people at all!

That being said, I like the track, but then again, I like full-on (some of it anyway) and video game music. It's a great combination. ^_^

Guest Elysium

So now it's ok to laugh about users that speak bad English?

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?sh...&hl=NHJOHYENNRO

Quoting his highly moral self from the above post:

It's a bit sad to see people make fun of other people here just because they do not express themself fluently in English.

I do not know if he is real or not. I take DP's word for it but maybe you guys should consider stopping this elementary school bullying?

No offense but sometimes you guys just take things a bit too far.

He was joke in.

429997[/snapback]

Again you fail to see the picture and fall to your usual assumptions. I would never ever laugh at Radi if he had not started it all himself. And I actually never mock anyones English skills. Heck mine is not that perfect too. As a matter of fact i have more than once defended Radi from posts where you indeed too particpated with stipud jokes on his behalf. And I hardly find my post more offending than the many direct personal posts I have seen from you against various members at psynews. And your poor jokes too.

So cut it out.. And if you got more to say to me in the future keep it private if you are man enough!

Guest Elysium

ooof...

Posted Image

430287[/snapback]

That was not really a threat against pavel. Just that if he got more to say to me or more personal insults to spit out he should do it in private. Somehow I just doubt he is man enough to do that.

Guest Elysium

You see your problem? It's always too personal with you. No i am not man enough. In fact you are right. I am a racist. Happy now?

430301[/snapback]

I don't recall I am the one that posted I dont know how many personal attacks on you the last 2-3 hours or even opened up a new thread about you where the topics probably was something like "Ban Elysium" etc. ect.

And yes i called and remain calling you a racist simply because some of your remarks was racist remarks. If you are not a racist then you must be extremely naive and very bad at judging situations and what not to write in public forums where there are arabs that get affected by your comments.

The diffeence between you and I is that I do not start anything Pavel. Yes I know you say i started all the flaiming... sure whatever dude. I guess it's easier than admit your comments was way out of line .

I react to your or anyone else unjust, degrading, insulting and indeed racist remarks and also your never ending personal posts against me.

Now as I asked you to for future reference take it private or restrain yourself from more stupid low remarks and personal insults against me.