Fullmoon Festival 2006

snowball

It rained,and my tent became a small pool. But then i slept in the chill-out. So it was ok.

Cant really coment on hte artists,as i forgot to take a timetable,and i had no watch. :D

But the fucking weather,it turned my beatiful trip in a

5-dimesional HELL :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

But it was an awsome hell :D

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It rained,and my tent became a small pool. But then i slept in the chill-out. So it was ok.

Cant really coment on hte artists,as i forgot to take a timetable,and i had no watch. :D

But the fucking weather,it turned my beatiful trip in a

5-dimesional HELL  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

But it was an awsome hell :D

571240[/snapback]

Weather ? were you there just on the first day ? cos it was bright and sunny for the rest of the days.

Weather ? were you there just on the first day ? cos it was bright and sunny for the rest of the days.

571244[/snapback]

Yes i know,i went for the first 2 days, and i remember the storm just before the music started,i though my tent would take off with me inside it!!! :lol:

But you lucky bastards had good weather for the rest of the festi!!!!

Yes i know,i went for the first 2 days, and i remember the storm  just before the music started,i though my tent would take off with me inside it!!! :lol:

But you lucky bastards had good weather for the rest of the festi!!!!

571254[/snapback]

ah.. i see :D

The chill out was amazing though. I spent half my time in htere,and the other half wandering around in the shops.

Amazing vibe in the festival. Happy people everywhere :)  :)

571263[/snapback]

Yep. Chill out was my favourite too. Met some fabulous people from all over the world... :)

You are dj Snaap aren't you? Some guys I was hanging out with, actually advised me to go see your set in the chillout on tuesday. I remember reading the booklet and saying something about the names DJ Snaap and DJ Supergroover, and they said DJ Snaap actually plays very nice tunes. Afterwards they were very pleased about your set.

I was too busy grooving on the groove floor during that time, sorry...

Yup, that was us. Supergroover hangs around here as well, by the way :) Kind words my friend, but now you made me curious who those guys were that told you that...

Anyway, the arrival with all the broken houses and the lightning everywhere was quite creepy indeed, but exactly as happened in Turkey: a horrible start for an awesome festival, weather-wise at least. ;) No really, I had a blast! We kinda played some weird and some funny songs, instead of the usual same same but different psychill... you can catch another glimpse at voov...

Anyhoo: next time, just drop in to say 'high'. I like meeting new people and especially when they have an online face... :ph34r:

I was with a group of friends from Leiden. I don't know if they knew you in person, but they probarly have heard you play a couple of times before. I'm from Den-Bosch and I don't know them very well. Some of those guys are from the organisation Psytech, maybe they know you from some bookings.

I didn't know you were also on this forum, I would have dropped by to say hi and checked out your set if I knew. :)

what is "eagle" acid???

does it make u fly?

or does it taste like an eagle?  :)

572045[/snapback]

its the art on the blotter!!!

oh it makes you flyyyy all right!!! :)

Posted Image

hwere it is. erowid names it as condors.

i guess u tried?  :)

btw:this thread seems to be NSFW any more  :o

572059[/snapback]

It was very nice,even if i had a very bad trip. ;):)

It creeps up on you,one moment you are fine,the other you are in lala land

:D

whats NSFW???

NOT SAFE FOR WORK

:D

lalaland??? ...sounds kind of YAMMI!!!!  :)

572070[/snapback]

be advised: wandering through the pouring rain,completely out of you mind,trying to find your tent (WHICH I DIDNT FIND) is scary. :ph34r:

but fun,in a twisted way :D

be advised: wandering through the pouring rain,completely out of you mind,trying to find your tent (WHICH I DIDNT FIND) is scary. :ph34r:

but fun,in a twisted way :D

572092[/snapback]

yeah, these are those eyperiences you probably never forget :)

^exactly.

and remember: it's not the acid that's doing weird stuff, it's the situation... the circumstances, your mindset, the weather, who you're with .... etc. etc. etc.

acid = acid = acid = acid = acid = acid

anyhoo, I did manage to get my hands on some DOB blotters... which were sold to another guy as mescaline, but that wouldn't make any sense (since you will never be able to fit >200 mg mescaline-salt/sulphate on a blotter.

But the guy who told it was DOB, I believe him. :)

^exactly.

and remember: it's not the acid that's doing weird stuff, it's the situation... the circumstances, your mindset, the weather, who you're with .... etc. etc. etc.

acid = acid = acid = acid = acid = acid

anyhoo, I did manage to get my hands on some DOB blotters... which were sold to another guy as mescaline, but that wouldn't make any sense (since you will never be able to fit >200 mg mescaline-salt/sulphate on a blotter.

But the guy who told it was DOB, I believe him. :)

572374[/snapback]

yeah man,the acid is neutral,the world and you arent. ;):D

Whats DOB ???

I found some hoffman milleniums too( the guy said they were hoffman milleniums) but i havent tried them yet.

I found some hoffman milleniums too( the guy said they were hoffman milleniums) but i havent tried them yet.

572555[/snapback]

yeah, right!

they're alwas "millenium", got 20 drops on it and if u take them u will be undestroyable :lol:

they always tell it :)

yeah, right!

they're alwas "millenium", got 20 drops on it and if u take them u will be undestroyable  :lol:

they always tell it  :)

572691[/snapback]

lool!!!!

milleniums or not,i hope they are good!!!! :)

:unsure: i have made an observation during my time at fullmoon.

i can honestly say that all the people that i saw in the dancefloor are beat addicts.

when there is a beat they dance,when the beat stops for a melody , a climax,or a sample or whatever,they stop dancing and they stand still and wait for the beat to reappear so they can start dancing again.

:huh:

why is that? i was the only one dancing when there was no beat. :unsure: