Fullmoon Festival 2006

snowball

Has anyone went before or is going to go?

what to expect from it?

i will probably be attending this one so if anyone can give me some feedback it will be greatly appreciated!

oh and are there any sleeping bags-tents for rent on the festival?

i will be going to amsterdam after the party and i dont want to have all that bulk on my back!!!! :P

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there in 2004, and even though it was 95% full on, I must say it's one of the best festival-experiences I've had so far. The vibe was wonderful and relaxed (not as on the mainstage at VooV for instance) and overall I had a great time.

I wasn't there in 2005 (because the lineup was once again 95% full on and darkpsy), but I am maybe going again this year, as they are opening an alternative stage.

If you're mainly into full on and/or darkpsy the festival is surely recommendable, but if you're more into progressive I suggest you wait till the alternative lineup is announced before you buy your ticket :)

Full-on is Israeli festival in Germany.

428173[/snapback]

well yés and no,

very expensive drugs considering were you're from off course,

and we made a lot of fun with the israels selling drugs a such a high price :lol:

but it's safe to experience once that's it,

no enviorement at all, just camping place and a dance area,

so travelling in the nature is not possible or very heavy to find,

cops waiting at the entrance of full moon 24/24u the whole festival long checking all drivers and cars for drugs,

on the festival you're as free as a bird but once leaving it you're renegade haunted by the german police,

music is at night mostly dark, and pretty good dark

when the sun rises continue morning fullon

no progressive at all,

lot's of freaks,

people annoying you consitantly selling drugs and powerballs (which are pure fake off course) after the fifth day you shout with your group fuck off when they arrive in an area to close to your camp,

the drug promoting by the festival people is shame <_<

the weather is mediocore, have to be lucky, can be very good but can be very wet too and at night it's cold, bring a long enough clothes, you will be suprised,

I'm not going back, it was nice to experience but the distance is to far comparing what full moon has to offer,

mostly live acts and imo I don't like live acts that super, I prefer a good dj mix with various artist in the playlist,

bring a lot of friends, don't go alone 7 days, you will get bored, after 1 day you have seen it all,

there' aren't many things to discover and if you really think you will set up the goal to see certain artist at a certain time, you will fail :P

after the second day you don't care anymore and just go to bed when you are tired,

there's a pause of musicbreak between 10u in the morning and 1u in the afternoon,

the soundsystem is good but placed bad, you hear often doubble basslines, like twice, very annoying,

but it's possible to find a good spot to dance with creat music quality

IF YOU LEAVE THE CAMPING PLACE ! to get cheaper drinks in stores make sure your driver is sober !!!!!!

they'll bust your ass big time, to the police station immediatly, 100 euro fine + bloodtest with following resulst off course,

and for the rest, let the freaks come out :D

but still reading my post, it's a bit negative, just go !

seek out for yourself,

I'm honest and have not 1% regret that I went so that's says a lot :)

well if its GOOD full on(not the latest crap that everybody produces now) it wont be a problem

as for dark i do like it a lot(again if its GOOD dark)!

whats a powerball?a speedball?(cocaine-heroin)

are the drugs expensive there?good quality?from the people that i talked to about the festival they told me that they are dirt cheap and abundant!!!

i still havent found out if i can rent a tent there!

i hope they provide them cz if they dont i am not sure if i will go!

i cant see my self roaming around in amsterdam with the tent on my back with no use for it!

i will be going with 2 friends so i dont think we will get bored!!!! B)

voov is out of reach for me(dates)

been there in 2004 & 2005

2004 was quite magical, 2005 killed the picture

won't see me in 2006 i guess. not my cup of tea, i only went back for the atmosphere, which was quite crappy last year <_<

428439[/snapback]

I've never seen tent rental at any psytrance festivals in Germany, so don't expect it.

Maybe your best luck is if you meet a nice person and just sleep in their tent for the week. ;)

I've never seen tent rental at any psytrance festivals in Germany, so don't expect it.

Maybe your best luck is if you meet a nice person and just sleep in their tent for the week. ;)

428454[/snapback]

fuck... :angry:

well i cant rely on pure luck....

and there are 3 of us....quite big,so we cant fit everywhere.....

sleepin on the ground is not very smart imo,(catch a cold,get stepped on while sleeping,have back pains all day)

wtf am going to do?

even if i buy a tent,making a hole in my pocket,what am going to do with it after the festival?

selling it wont be an option,since all the fullmooners will have their own i suppose....

throw it away?

i wont go to amsterdam with all that uselless junk on me!

was there in 2004 too

And it was an israeli dance floor deva-station partargh! Eskimo-PartyPooper & Astrix guitar tune was played in EVERY dj set :)

But I have to agree with pr0fane, the vibe was all good :)

was there in 2004 too

And it was an israeli dance floor deva-station partargh! Eskimo-PartyPooper & Astrix guitar tune was played in EVERY dj set :)

But I have to agree with pr0fane, the vibe was all good :)

428654[/snapback]

:lol:

and everybody sang 'we're gonna run run run...' every 5 minutes :lol::lol::lol:

thankgod i was wasted all the time :lol:

well if its GOOD full on(not the latest crap that everybody produces now) it wont be a problem

as for dark  i do like it a lot(again if its GOOD dark)!

whats a powerball?a speedball?(cocaine-heroin)

are the drugs expensive there?good quality?from the people that i talked to about the festival they told me that they are dirt cheap and abundant!!!

i cant see my self roaming around in amsterdam with the tent on my back with no use for it!

i will be going with 2 friends so i dont think we will get bored!!!! B)

voov is out of reach for me(dates)

428439[/snapback]

1. first it is all the latest crap eveybody is releaseing, full moon is just a festival who invites all the most favourites artist to have a big line up and that's it

2. for dark, well dark has envolved very good lately and there was some pretty awesome dark at night so I guess this time the dark will be good too,

3. powerball is pure natural stuff, sucks big time, it cost a lot and it doensn't work,

4. the drugs are not that good, the prices are superhigh and the quality sucks, off course you can get lucky, it's not 100% general,

good tip, bring your own stash, but the one with the stash goes by foot and not by car just before the entrance ;) (or other tip read further)

5. I'm 100% sure you can't rent tents there, have walked that area for many days and days and days :lol: and never saw the oppurtunity to rent a tent, I wouldn't count on it, I always bring a tent it's not that heavy you know, we were with 10 - 15 and created a big camp, it's allowed to park your car on the camping place what is very usefull to have main sales above your little tents where you sleep or some shadow when it's to hot, or against very heavy rain,

6. you are going form amsterdam, I guess like more > 50 people go from netherland to full moon so It should be possible if you are with 2 to join a group,

some things that popped into my mind :

- the food is good and you can always buy food 24/24, some vegetarian shops really suprised me cause I don't like vegetarian at all

- you can buy cigarettes on the dancefloor

- ONE SUPER HINT : don't walk from the station to the festival, some say it's not far but it is very far with a heavy bag,

if you see no cars at the staion just wait, there are like 4 little trucks who pendle form the station to the festival 24/24u, you have to pay 5 euro but it's worthed + those pendle busses never get stopped by the police for drug control :D , cause they travell like 100 times a day too the festival, controlling them is too much work,

so I think no more info I guess, the entrance is cheap, for 7 days you can pay with visa on their website a incom ticket card for like 45 euro's I guess what is a very good deal for such a long festival comparing to other festivals (non goa),

still have questions shoot ! ;)

hope I helped you out a bit :)

1. first it is all the latest crap eveybody is releaseing, full moon is just a festival who invites all the most favourites artist to have a big line up and that's it

2. for dark, well dark has envolved very good lately and there was some pretty awesome dark at night so I guess this time the dark will be good too,

3. powerball is pure natural stuff, sucks big time, it cost a lot and it doensn't work,

4. the drugs are not that good, the prices are superhigh and the quality sucks, off course you can get lucky, it's not 100% general,

good tip, bring your own stash, but the one with the stash goes by foot and not by car just before the entrance  ;) (or other tip read further)

5. I'm 100% sure you can't rent tents there, have walked that area for many days and days and days  :lol:  and never saw the oppurtunity to rent a tent, I wouldn't count on it, I always bring a tent it's not that heavy you know, we were  with 10 - 15 and created a big camp, it's allowed to park your car on the camping place what is very usefull to have main sales above your little tents where you sleep or some shadow when it's to hot, or against very heavy rain,

6. you are going form amsterdam, I guess like more > 50 people go from netherland to full moon so It should be possible if you are with 2 to join a group,

some things that popped into my mind :

- the food is good and you can always buy food 24/24, some vegetarian shops really suprised me cause I don't like vegetarian at all

- you can buy cigarettes on the dancefloor

- ONE SUPER HINT : don't walk from the station to the festival, some say it's not far but it is very far with a heavy bag,

if you see no cars at the staion just wait, there are like 4 little trucks who pendle form the station to the festival 24/24u, you have to pay 5 euro but it's worthed + those pendle busses never get stopped by the police for drug control  :D , cause they travell like 100 times a day too the festival, controlling them is too much work,

so I think no more info I guess, the entrance is cheap, for 7 days you can pay with visa on their website a incom ticket card for like 45 euro's I guess what is a very good deal for such a long festival comparing to other festivals (non goa),

still have questions shoot !  ;)

hope I helped you out a bit  :)

428758[/snapback]

Wow thanks man that was very helpfull! :)

well ok with all that crap i hear everytime i go to clubs even if its crap full-on the vibe and the deco will take over when the music is not as good!

am looking forward for some dark twisted sounds though!!! B)

so the drugs arent so good and are expensive?some motherf***rs lied to me! :angry:

Well around here:

2g of good skunk=>40dollars,

1g of coke=>120-150doll,(very often unpure,unless you have good connections)

a hit of acid=>15-30doll( IF you can find it!)

pills are cheap if you buy a lot but 1=>10-15doll

i dont think bringing my stash will be an option,since am taking the plane,landing in berlin,taking the train to fullmoon(does anybody know the exact location yet?),there i will try to hitch a ride to the grounds,or walk if all else fails!

Actually am not coming from Amsterdam(i wished i lived there!),after the party is over am gonna take the train from berlin and go to Amsterdam for a week!!!And maybe after that 2-3 days in paris!

And thats why i need a tent that i can get rid off after the festival is over!

i will keep

all those tips in mind,they look very helpfull!!!

thanks again!!!! :)

Be prepared for vast amounts of Belgian ppl there ;)

Last coupple of years several 100's.

!! BE WARNED !!

;)

PS: I'd recommend VooV more...

429013[/snapback]

are they annoying????more annoying than me!? :P

VooV is out of reach for me cz of dates! :(

maybe next year!!!!!

are they annoying????more annoying than me!? :P

429044[/snapback]

Not really but they'll make fun of you forever if you tell them those prices you're used to paying. We're nout used to paying al lot more than 10€ for 2g's of good herbs :D I'm from Belgium too btw :P

Not really but they'll make fun of you forever if you tell them those prices you're used to paying. We're nout used to paying al lot more than 10€ for 2g's of good herbs :D I'm from Belgium too btw :P

429063[/snapback]

Hey tox you are not gonna rat me on ze belgians now are you? :P

well if the prices on fullmoon are like that its cheap enough for me!

10euro?

man that is cheap!!! :ph34r:

still have questions shoot !  ;)

hope I helped you out a bit  :)

428758[/snapback]

the price is excellent imo!!!!!

i remember tiesto playing a 3hour set here(am not even sure if it was live,probably digital :huh: ) and the tickets were 40euros!!!!!

total rip-off!!!! :lol::lol:

I played there in 2004 and 2005, and had A LOT of fun...

Very well organised festival. Not always the most interesting line up for me, but for sure fun... I'm not going there this year, simply because I will not use all my vacation on festivals this year, like I have done the last five years or so...

Some pictures taken by a friend of mine...:

http://www.snille.com/gallery/fullmoonfestival05?page=6

well it seems that no tents are for rent so if everything else works out ok i will go with my own,and fuck the burden of carrying it through amsterdam!!!!

Question!

will there be any GOOD and i repeat GOOD acid avalaible??? :ph34r:

will there be any GOOD and i repeat GOOD acid avalaible??? :ph34r:

431250[/snapback]

yés there are a lot of holland people and from my experiences there acid is always good,

search the holland people (not the belgian ones) allthough the belgian ones also search the holland people for acid so :D

I'm just saying they both speak the same language 'dutch' so you can't recognize on languages,

just ask around on the camping place for holland goa heads, some good acid will arrive and the price will be very good comparing to other on the festival,

have fun ;)

I played there in 2004 and 2005, and had A LOT of fun...

Very well organised festival. Not always the most interesting line up for me, but for sure fun... I'm not going there this year, simply because I will not use all my vacation on festivals this year, like I have done the last five years or so...

Some pictures taken by a friend of mine...:

http://www.snille.com/gallery/fullmoonfestival05?page=6

429442[/snapback]

who are you on the pics ?

curious, I recognize electric universe, I was there this year :)

2g of good skunk=>40dollars,

1g of coke=>120-150doll,(very often unpure,unless you have good connections)

a hit of acid=>15-30doll( IF you can find it!)

pills are cheap if you buy a lot but 1=>10-15doll

hm a bit expensive

but i dont know if it's wise to buy your drugs at the festival[maybe they rip you off], but then again you dont have many choices... anyway

here it is like ... 1 g coke --- 70-100+ euros

a hit of acid - 10-15 euros[usually 15

pills sold as E - ~10 if you buy one..