Did you ever see Simon Posford?

You know, this IS actually quite funny. Like now, at 08:30 in the morning. It's been a long night, time for sleep. But yeah, this IS funny.

No, I've never seen him. I don't think he even knows what "Norway" is :(

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have been talking to him without realising it's him whille on acid...years ago! Place Athens...in a dark basement where the party was..! After some music chatting i told him my name, he told me his, and i told him simon..like Posford he was playing before..? His reply was are you high?

B)

We finished our beers and disappeared on the crowd..! Ordinary person, normal attidute, def not 133t...!!

Other djs i've talked a bit with, in parties: Skazi(yes true), Mahasuka, Dinos Psaras, Tsuyoshi(sp?), Raja Ram (talked about venues&entrance fees in parties/fests worldwide)

so please elaborate about your encounter with the Skazi!

427756[/snapback]

i don't remember exactly...i think it was something about the scando psy scene back then, with Mahasuka it was prog vs full on, with Tsuyoshi about the japanese sound and Prana, and with Dino...i'm not telling ya..!

:)

i don't remember exactly...i think it was something about the scando psy scene back then, with Mahasuka it was prog vs full on, with Tsuyoshi about the japanese sound and Prana, and with Dino...i'm not telling ya..!

:)

427764[/snapback]

so, goazzz is our celeb hunter :P

even better, you now have a connections :D

:lol: @fuse

so, goazzz is our celeb hunter :P

even better, you now have a connections :D

:lol: @fuse

427768[/snapback]

I'm not hunting anyone reger...it was just some discusions made years ago...! I could have spoken to almost all i've seen playing in parties(too many), but i couldn't care less...!!

If you dance next to somebody, eventually you'll talk to eachother.....

I'm not hunting anyone reger...it was just some discusions made years ago...! I could have spoken to almost all i've seen playing in parties(too many), but i couldn't care less...!!

If you dance next to somebody, eventually you'll talk to eachother.....

427789[/snapback]

:P + :D =joke :rolleyes:

YOU ARE ALL SICK HERE!!! :P:D:lol:;)

But I know what u r talking about :rolleyes:

I saw him twice at a festival in portugal last summer, he was playing a shpongle set with weird beard Ram in the chill tent and he played a hallucinogen set on a 120 kw sound system! ORGASMIC! :rolleyes:

I saw him once in Antwerp. He walked right behind me and when I realised who it was he was already gone. For a brief moment I felt like a "boysband teen girl" :P

428082[/snapback]

you must've creamed your pants?

I haven't seen simonelius the conqueror yet. maybe if he decides to come here.

you remind me of 13 year old girls that faint when some bullshit cant sing but has good abs and long hair boy band looks at them!

and then you wonder why skazi arrives with a 15m long limouzine!

YOU make them believe they are gods...they arent,they shit and fart and get sick like the rest of us....

you make me sick with all this hype....

(σιμον αγγιξε με αγγιξε με,αν δεν με φτανεις φτισε μου!) :ph34r:

you remind me of 13 year old girls that faint when some bullshit cant sing but has good abs and long hair boy band looks at them!

YOU make them believe they are gods...they arent,they shit and fart and get sick like the rest of us....

(σιμον αγγιξε με αγγιξε με,αν δεν με φτανεις φτισε μου!)  :ph34r:

428444[/snapback]

Do deny the Lord's greatness is but to tread the winding path of ignorance.

I shall pray for your deliverance.

Amen.

(σιμον αγγιξε με αγγιξε με,αν δεν με φτανεις φτισε μου!)  :ph34r:

428444[/snapback]

Are you talking to me? If so then I'm glad I made you sick :)

I make them believe they are gods? If they think they are, then that's not because of "people like me".

btw I was exaggerating. I didn't really faint you know :rolleyes: I just creamed my pants.