Exciting new albums in the horizon?

traveller

poisonmachine a la mandalavandaalit?

I think it was rather good quality, especially the last track had really nicey (cheesey too I admit :) ) melody.

But okay maybe it was overall quite bad... we sure have seen better suomisaundi-times :)

432090[/snapback]

Squaremeat - Astronomical Coffee Break

was nice as well

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:  :blink:  :blink: any confirmation? is this 4 real? =) if all this is true, this is going to be the best year  :D

431263[/snapback]

well both ex uus & puoskari albums have just been mastered. release date for both is march i think.

e vs. y are putting finishing touches to the album

same with salakavala last i heard

we just about to ship the new giiwa comp. off for mastering, artwork is in production as we speak.

tsab pretty much finished sattel battle album, we'll release it after the comp. is out

so yes, its all true! :D:P

Just had a look at Der Dritte Raum's page:

"Das neue Album ist raus....

Der kleine Korg und das Echo"

- OOOH YEAH!!

432979[/snapback]

OMG ! Great ! I love those guys ! :D

traveller, I thought Shpongle's last main album was Nothing Lasts. Is this a rmx album of Nothing Lasts or another new album?

I'm curious and skeptical about The Delta, which I had no idea they were making a third Delta album until you mentioned it. Hmm... hope it's dark and great. Prometheus's recent "free" track I thought was pretty good, and I hope there are no boring tracks on his new album. I found several boring songs on his unique debut. Looking forward to Younger Brother too. Don't know much about the others but anything impressive, well see...

I hope the mfg album will be great, it would be also so great if simon will release a new hallucinogen album and the very best would be if astral would put only uplifting oldschool psychedelic peaces in the new sociesy album.

426881[/snapback]

AP is coming out with a new album in 2006??! Is this with only new tracks by AP on it or some crap like the TEN comp? Also, I'm looking forward to MFG too, but I'm skeptical what their new sound will be like. Same goes for AP if they release another album. I really hope it's not some full-on sound, so many of the old masters seem to change for the worse as time goes by. It would be so awesome to hear something amazingly complex and delicious with melodies and imagination after all these years from those classic artists, especially AP who I love their older stuff.

I'm looking forward to Filtera ... Talpa, and what about the new Transwave album??? I don't think anyone mentioned that yet.. that is if it actually gets done and released in 2006.

Frontier Psychiatrist,Jan 26 2006, 06:20 PM]

New Tool album--> Spring 2006.

426335[/snapback]

YES.

=ritual om,Jan 27 2006, 12:33 PM]

pleiadians. i hope that they can manage something for the standards of the name...

427209[/snapback]

Many people do, but I wouldn't hold my breath. As far as I'm concerned, the group died when it split. It's never been a tiny bit close to the same in sounding greatness since. It's ashame. It's like their currently using the name for popularity name recognition. :blink:

Have you been living in a cave? Twisted will release a shpongle box set with all the studio albums plus some leaflet and "secrets from the shpongleland" cd which consists of tracks that never made it to the albums and remixes.. Fucking whores they are for releasing it this way thou..

What goes for the Delta:

"Currently they are working on their 3rd album which is expected for early 2006"

..taken from g+ website

• 2 weeks later...

Prometheus's recent "free" track I thought was pretty good, and I hope there are no boring tracks on his new album. I found several boring songs on his unique debut.

Yeah, the 'free' track from his upcoming album is a beauty and really wet my appetite. His new album will be in two parts - the first part will feature six trance tracks and the second part will feature three tracks of down-tempo loungey beats reminiscent of the opening track off the first album. Make of that what you will.

Twisted will release a shpongle box set with all the studio albums plus some leaflet and "secrets from the shpongleland" cd which consists of tracks that never made it to the albums and remixes.. Fucking whores they are for releasing it this way thou..

434353[/snapback]

I know, it's incredibly whoreish and bang out of order. I wrote Twisted an email of complaint requesting they release the 'Secrets of Shpongleland' CD as a standlaone album so those who already own the Shpongle CD's can get their paws on it without being short-changed. Not that they're likely to do it though, the bastards. <_<

Yeah, the 'free' track from his upcoming

I know, it's incredibly whoreish and bang out of order. I wrote Twisted an email of complaint requesting they release the 'Secrets of Shpongleland' CD as a standlaone album so those who already own the Shpongle CD's can get their paws on it without being short-changed. Not that they're likely to do it though, the bastards.  <_<

440000[/snapback]

Suckerrrrrrrrrr. :D