• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmogenesis

Radical Distortion - Regenesis

Ra second album

Transwave 4th album

Ka-sol - Fairytale

Astral Projection - Open Society (let's see)

Astralasia new album

Electric Universe - Silence in action (let's see)

Technossomy - Synthetic flesh re-release

Talpa second album (maybe?)

2006 will be for sure a good vintage for goa trance!

Radical Distortion - Regenesis

Ra second album

Transwave 4th album

Ka-sol - Fairytale

Astral Projection - Open Society (let's see)

Astralasia new album

Electric Universe - Silence in action (let's see)

Technossomy - Synthetic flesh re-release

Talpa second album (maybe?)

2006 will be for sure a good vintage for goa trance!

514488[/snapback]

:):):):):):):):):)

PERFECT

debut album from Quasar "one day".

514465[/snapback]

yepp

Fractal Cowboys vs. Jellyheadz split album

new Onnomon album (!!!!)

yepp

Fractal Cowboys vs. Jellyheadz split album

new Onnomon album (!!!!)

515184[/snapback]

oh so is it confirmed Jellyheadz? i read somewhere it was going to be a split album with Baba Jelly, from Naked tourist... i was a bit... :huh:

I'm looking forward to the new Oforia album, should be out soon. Samples on Saikosounds are very nice.

In case you haven't already noticed, there are samples of Ka Sol's Fairytale at Suntriprecords.com, and they mostly sound promising. Deep and powerful trance that is so rare. The album is supposed to come out in two weeks; I can't wait to hear it.

new DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA!!!!!!!  :ph34r:

514418[/snapback]

Hey ultraviolet, is that cover for new Delta album or is it something made elsewhere ?

If there is new Delta on the horizon then I can hardly wait for it to come out... :D:)

if it goes the same path that we interface then no.

514427[/snapback]

Arne told me it will be quite different from their earlier stuff, whatever that means. Ah well, I'd prefer it to be like Scizoeffective, not Send In... Send Back because the latter reminds me of mono techno which usually makes me only sleepy nowadays.

I'm really waiting for the Secrets From Shpongleland album. I only have the three albums on mp3, so this is my chance to buy the whole stuff at once. Also, I just read that Cosmosis is working on a new album :).

I'm also very curious about the OOOD stuff, I really love Voice of Cod, even if it sounds completely different, it's still from the same guys (it is, isn't it? :unsure: ).

Also, but already mentioned a lot of the times: the new Talpa and Prometheus.

:o I don't have that kind of money!

Beh I remove secrets from dongle land from my list

Its like the bonus disk you'd get with a really cool Directors Cut SPecial Edition DVD. Full of interviews, artwork, outtakes, makings of, interviews and all sorts of other bits. There will be some new musical pieces in there but it won't be worth releasing on its own. This will be a collectors item and will be far cheaper than buying all the cd's separately. It might be time to give your originals to someone that needs them and get all your Shpongles in one place...

:(

Beh I remove secrets from dongle land from my list

Its like the bonus disk you'd get with a really cool Directors Cut SPecial Edition DVD. Full of interviews, artwork, outtakes, makings of, interviews and all sorts of other bits. There will be some new musical pieces in there but it won't be worth releasing on its own. This will be a collectors item and will be far cheaper than buying all the cd's separately. It might be time to give your originals to someone that needs them and get all your Shpongles in one place...

:(

519619[/snapback]

For me it sounds really interesting. But if you already have all the albums, I can imagine there is nothing new to this box.

You can still give the originals to someone who needs them, like the text says :P

• 4 months later...

So guys. What else is new on the horizon?

I'm looking forward to the new Koxbox & Eat Static releases & as they are being released on solstice23 they should be on time here in Japan  :)

598263[/snapback]

dont forget about the new prometheus albums comming up.Im looking forward to the sienis album,will probably be a blast if your into that sound.

Here's what I'm looking forward to

Okay I start with the obvious:

Metal sharon - TBA = Hallucinogen vs Eat Static

Prime Suspect - TBA = Ariel & Jan Mueller (X-Dream)

The Delta - TBA

Shpongle - Secrets From The Shpongleland

Prometheus - Corridor of Mirrors

Younger Brother - TBA

Shulman - Random Thoughts

Ott - TBA

Tristan - TBA

Western Rebel Alliance - TBA

Vibrasphere - Archipelago

I obviously forgot a lot of stuff but if even half of these babies come out in 2006.. it's going to be a fucking strong year :)

So what else?

426260[/snapback]

Haha only 3 of these have been released so far, Vibrasphere was a major dissapointment, Random Thoughts is nice but nothing phenomenal and WRA album I haven't even heard :unsure:

Guest Rezwalker

waiting for new:

Transwave, Pleiadians, Chi-a.d, RA, Ethereal, Suntrip complilation,Younger brother,Tristan, Unicorn compilation Purple energy vol 2