Dark melodic psytrance

krelmatrix

I really like the Pigs in Space album, and especially The Visitors, Part 1, like you.

I agree entirely with the Ka-Sol recommendations. He's been my favorite for a while, and he has yet to release a CD (which is criminal, but hopefully the rumors are true that he'll release some stuff this year). So check out his stuff and the Schlab stuff in general, which includes Battle of the Future Buddhas (Twin Sharkfins on BooM! is also a good suggestion). The last compilation (Purple, #7) is fantastic, as well as Green, #5.

The Scorb recommendation is also a good one. Maybe Freq is another one to throw in the mix.

Okay, so would you be interested in the South Africa sound at all? I find there's some really good stuff there. Have you heard the Broken Toy album?

Lastly, there was a thread here in that last month or so about some new stuff coming out of Japan that was pretty hardcore, innovative stuff. I haven't heard it, but it sounded very intriguing.

I agree entirely with the Ka-Sol recommendations. He's been my favorite for a while, and he has yet to release a CD (which is criminal, but hopefully the rumors are true that he'll release some stuff this year).

429697[/snapback]

It is 100% true, don't worry, I'm busy with the tracklist right now in fact héhé

Dark Industrial Melodic Trance: Ghreg on earth-Sigilweaver

It is 100% true, don't worry, I'm busy with the tracklist right now in fact héhé

429901[/snapback]

Well, then that just gives me a giant hard-on. Thanks for the good news, Anoebis. Any chance you could give out some additional information? Tracklist? Are there any released tracks, or are they all unreleased? Are they recent tracks? Release date?

Any chance, since I'm his biggest fan, and have been so for several years now, and DJ his stuff when I get the chance, that I could get a promo? :D

You've got quite a power label going there, Anoebis. Keep up the great work!!!

Well, then that just gives me a giant hard-on. Thanks for the good news, Anoebis. Any chance you could give out some additional information? Tracklist? Are there any released tracks, or are they all unreleased? Are they recent tracks? Release date?

Any chance, since I'm his biggest fan, and have been so for several years now, and DJ his stuff when I get the chance, that I could get a promo?  :D

You've got quite a power label going there, Anoebis. Keep up the great work!!!

430836[/snapback]

Well, not real additional information so far... As we are not 100% sure about the tracklist so far, some things can still change, we compile it together with Christer himself, that's why :)

But soon I will let you know all the info... The cd will be released in April it seems now :)

btw: The label is not just me, it's me and Mars :) but anyway thanks for the nice words, we are doing our best anyway to please everyone!

Well, not real additional information so far... As we are not 100% sure about the tracklist so far, some things can still change, we compile it together with Christer himself, that's why :)

But soon I will let you know all the info... The cd will be released in April it seems now :)

btw: The label is not just me, it's me and Mars :) but anyway thanks for the nice words, we are doing our best anyway to please everyone!

431171[/snapback]

Thanks for the info Anoebis. I'll just wrap myself up in a cocoon until April then. ;)