The Delta - Supercell

The Delta - As a Child I Could Walk on the Ceiling

Pigs in Space - The Visitors, Part 1

Etnica - Detonator

Etnica - History

Colorbox - CYANid

Colorbox - Kinky Pinky

Pleiadians - Headspin

the colorbox guys certainly did some entrancing stuff :)

Adding to the list:

Bypass Unit - Tunnel Floatation

Colorbox - Greenious

Eula - Genetic Perfection

could add a ton more, but these are stuff I've listened to more recently

I take my history with trance in two ages.

In the first age (since early 90'still 98), we had our own live music in parties that we used for certain purposes, which started as minimal kicks, then, constantly evolving with acid synths and samples into 9 (mostly melodic) layers and then slowly going into minimal again. The whole thing took about 3 hours and we called that 'su'.

In the second age, after we quit doing those thingies, i am usually stuck to a single line in some tracks. Nowadays, i am stuck to a synth line in a friend's track called lostbaloon. I have asked him to send me th line, and if he does so, i will be quite happy in the coming times :)

One more line is the sample in kindzadza - may day which starts at 4:30 and the addition of the line that starts in 5:21. He has used similar lines in various tracks, but nothing gives that taste..

Fun topic yes....

Shaolin Wooden Men - The Hungry forest

Paps - Vibes From The other side

Rip Van hippy - Black Lodge

Lardfish - Kedves Utasunk

Marchaos - Corollary of Flesh

Ubar Tmar - Rhythmism 5

The Delta - Pop

X-Dream - Peters Hoover

Fünf D - TR

Orichalcum - The Egg

Hux Flux - Short Curcuit

• 3 weeks later...

the colorbox guys certainly did some entrancing stuff :)

Adding to the list:

Bypass Unit - Tunnel Floatation

Colorbox - Greenious

Eula - Genetic Perfection

could add a ton more, but these are stuff I've listened to more recently

431900[/snapback]

Thanks for the kind words.

Kenneth Abildgaard

Colorbox'er

Battle Of The Future Buddhas - It's Spooky Out There

425457[/snapback]

I heard this on the Psychoactive ScandoSounds compo from BOOM RECS.

Very Very acidic, and quite dark! Not my cup of tea

I liked FRIPIC BOUNCE's "Clerkdrive Phanwiz" off that album :) bonza melody which kicks off in the end! :D

Etnica : Triptonite

425477[/snapback]

I agree - perfect track from etnica. :D

I also like the new Aes Dana track from Apsara compo on Sunstrip Recs. Called "digitalys" - very very tripped, well composed and has that signature Aes Dana sound. I dont have the album unfortunately, but ive heard the track :)

Guest Anti Gravity

giving examples would be impossible for me

what entrances me depends on my mood so I can get into trance on each genre of goa not on each track off course

so the list is like huge

it's like sometimes very annoying when you come home in a different mood and you have no idea what kind of tracks to play allthough you know you have them somewhere but it has to connect to the mood and create the conecpt that your mind can get into trance

other days you're working or studying and you allready know 3 hours before you will quit what kind of tracks you will play :)

so no list but reading the replies here I've recognized many entrancing songs for me

the one I respect a lot is der dritte raum - hale bopp because if you are honest that little melody is so simple and basic it's like insane that it scores that well

I just love it but then again simple and basic are sometimes the keys to get into trance so :)

Guest Anti Gravity

giving examples would be impossible for me

what entrances me depends on my mood so I can get into trance on each genre of goa not on each track off course

so the list is like huge

it's like sometimes very annoying when you come home in a different mood and you have no idea what kind of tracks to play allthough you know you have them somewhere but it has to connect to the mood and create the conecpt that your mind can get into trance

other days you're working or studying and you allready know 3 hours before you will quit what kind of tracks you will play :)

so no list but reading the replies here I've recognized many entrancing songs for me

the one I respect a lot is der dritte raum - hale bopp because if you are honest that little melody is so simple and basic it's like insane that it scores that well

I just love it but then again simple and basic are sometimes the keys to get into trance so :)

• 8 years later...

I say it again and again, i rarely heard progressive trance tracks as entrancing as

Drone - 03 - White screen and

Drone - 04 - Not

from their album 23 days.

It is not psy, but hypnotic is the key word!

Still got the same opinion about these two, especially Track 3 White screen, still got the album, won't sell it!