Custom Member Title

moni

3000 - 589 = 2411

2411 / 1.3 = 1854.6....

1854 / 365 = 5.08...

So in 5 years, 2011, I will be psy enough to have my own custom title!

Well, the new thing about our Member Titles is that once you reach the level of 3000 posts, you will have two options:

1. to use the DEFAULT Member Title that psynews forums have set by default;

2. to CUSTOMIZE your Member Title with the text that you choose.

424407[/snapback]

Can you not lower the level to 1500?

I really wanna customise my title to super retard but I'm only half way towards the required post count. Come on moni, can't you pull a few strings?

this is so unfair.. i spammed three ways til sunday with my old account, and now... is gone... muhaaaaa... MUHAAAA!!

hey mods, is there anyway you can rest the passwd from my RAH account, so that perhaps i can access it again as apparently i lost the passwd :unsure:

this is so unfair.. i spammed three ways til sunday with my old account, and now... is gone... muhaaaaa... MUHAAAA!!

hey mods, is there anyway you can rest the passwd from my RAH account, so that perhaps i can access it again as apparently i lost the passwd  :unsure:

425356[/snapback]

wasnt there some kind of forgotten password retrieving option, like enter mail and so on?

or you lost that mail account pswd too :lol:?

anyway, maybe you can ask mods/admin to delete your account, and then register it again, then find some of your posts and ask admin to wire it to your account, so all other posts will be automaticaly yours :D

at least it worked after hack - all those new accounts were deleted and you just had to register again and find your post and admin did the rest, oh well, you know the story B)

Hi psynewsers!

If you look under your avatars, you have there a Member Title. We all do.

And we have different member titles, according to our post count levels.

The psynews profiles of the users are set that, when we reach certain levels in our cumulative number of posts, we get one of these member titles as default:

"Newcommer"

"Enlightened Ape"

"Small doses"

"Awaken"

"Happy Mushroom"

"Visually distorted"

"Impossible Vortex"

"Stepping to the Stars"

"Hyper...Active...active...active"

"Off limits"

"8000 mics and counting !"

Ok, so some of you already knew this. So what's new?

Well, the new thing about our Member Titles is that once you reach the level of 3000 posts, you will have two options:

1. to use the DEFAULT Member Title that psynews forums have set by default;

2. to CUSTOMIZE your Member Title with the text that you choose.

So, when you reach the level of 3000 posts, you will have this new feature in your profile, Custom Member Title. You will have the option to go to: My Controls --> Edit Profile info --> Custom member title and choose/type your own Member Title.

Please enjoy! :)

For any suggestions and comments, please use this thread.

424407[/snapback]

it looks like it is 3001 post, lemme check <_<

edit : cough cough, yes it is 3001, not 3000 -_-

Edited by reger

Can you not lower the level to 1500?

I really wanna customise my title to super retard but I'm only half way towards the required post count. Come on moni, can't you pull a few strings?

425308[/snapback]

all posts will probably be taken in consideration :)

hey mods, is there anyway you can rest the passwd from my RAH account, so that perhaps i can access it again as apparently i lost the passwd  :unsure:

425356[/snapback]

i'll let the admins know about your situation and hopefully it will be fixed.

I think you should be able to do that until you reach 3000 posts. After that, the username should automagically be changed to Mr. Waggoner.

BTW, is the spelling of "Newcommer" still there for reasons of tradition? I'd say spell it with a u if the double m is really necessary. It would suit Psynews' new image as Home of the Hormones.