Custom Member Title

moni

I think you should be able to do that until you reach 3000 posts. After that, the username should automagically be changed to Mr. Waggoner.

BTW, is the spelling of "Newcommer" still there for reasons of tradition? I'd say spell it with a u if the double m is really necessary. It would suit Psynews' new image as Home of the Hormones.

426368[/snapback]

haha :lol:

BTW, is the spelling of "Newcommer" still there for reasons of tradition? I'd say spell it with a u if the double m is really necessary. It would suit Psynews' new image as Home of the Hormones.

426368[/snapback]

newcummer? hehe, you're so evil :)

ok, newcomers may be correct, but i think little engrish is cute.

It appears that i am a newcummer myself :huh:

426526[/snapback]

I'm not, I started cumming quite a while ago.

:lol:  :lol:

me too. ever since i found out i could do it myself.

What a wonderful week that was.

426561[/snapback]

I second that! :)

Anyway, I'm thinking about change my user title, too. I like the default ones but as soon as I find something good, I might change it.

Drug addict could be my choice. Or maybe "ask the cosmo cat". Still need to think about it...

I second that! :)

Anyway, I'm thinking about change my user title, too. I like the default ones but as soon as I find something good, I might change it.

Drug addict could be my choice. Or maybe "ask the cosmo cat". Still need to think about it...

426570[/snapback]

Drug addict! :lol: What about Funkie Junkie? ALso nice! :D

Funkie Junkie would be cool, mh, guess I change it back to drug addict. I can still get the old title back if it starts to bore me.

all posts will probably be taken in consideration :)

i'll let the admins know about your situation and hopefully it will be fixed.

425381[/snapback]

Is there any way something like that could be done with me? I lost loads of posts when the site crashed too. I dont think it would top me up to 3000 but it will get me alot closer.

Also, when we had to re register everything i tried to use the same email address i had before and it wouldnt let me saying that, that email address was already in use. Ive now set it up to my work email. thing is im going to be leaving here in about a month so i need to change it before that happens.

Can anything be done to save me? :( Or do you know who'd i should talk to about it? Mars? :)

MANY thanks xxx

Is there any way something like that could be done with me? I lost loads of posts when the site crashed too. I dont think it would top me up to 3000 but it will get me alot closer.

Also, when we had to re register everything i tried to use the same email address i had before and it wouldnt let me saying that, that email address was already in use. Ive now set it up to my work email. thing is im going to be leaving here in about a month so i need to change it before that happens.

Can anything be done to save me? :( Or do you know who'd i should talk to about it? Mars? :)

MANY thanks xxx

426638[/snapback]

check out this thread: Relink your old posts.

i will also tell mars about it.

check out this thread: Relink your old posts.

i will also tell mars about it.

426646[/snapback]

OK so i should create Another account on top of this one? But it wouldnt let me be Majoony would it?

OK so i should create Another account on top of this one? But it wouldnt let me be Majoony would it?

426658[/snapback]

no. you already created another one (your current account) when you re-registered. all you have to do now is PM mars and tell him that you want to relink your old posts to your Majoony user. and give him link to an old post of yours. something you posted before the hacking incident.

here is one old post of yours for example (post from before the hacking incident): clickie

Is it of to shout:  Blonde Allert ? 

Posted Image

:P

:)  :)  :)

426668[/snapback]

Yes. IMO Ur an asshole.

My hair colour has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not i spend a massive section of my life on a computer learning how it works or whether i spend my life doing things with real people.

When i see u try and put on a dancing show for example and you suck ass, ill call you bambi shall i? No, I dont mock people for things they dont care to know about and i dont think you should either frankly.

Just MO though :)

Guest Elysium

Yes. IMO Ur an asshole.

My hair colour has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not i spend a massive section of my life on a computer learning how it works or whether i spend my life doing things with real people.

When i see u try and put on a dancing show for example and you suck ass, ill call you bambi shall i? No, I dont mock people for things they dont care to know about and i dont think you should either frankly. 

Just MO though  :)

426674[/snapback]

auch :(

it was a joke my dear. And I thought you had dark hair? (joke again) :huh:

Anyway I appologise if my joke was bad. :unsure:

auch  :(

it was a joke my dear. And I thought you had dark hair? (joke again)  :huh:

Anyway I appologise if my joke was bad.  :unsure:

426677[/snapback]

It's ok. If no harm meant then its cool.

Sorry if i sounded a bit harsh wasnt intended to be so harsh.

It does however piss me off when anyone makes a joke about me being stupid because i dye my hair!? It just seems like the must unintelligent comment someone could make. Which is ironic considering they are making a joke about you(me) being unintelligent.

<_<

no. you already created another one (your current account) when you re-registered. all you have to do now is PM mars and tell him that you want to relink your old posts to your Majoony user. and give him link to an old post of yours. something you posted before the hacking incident.

here is one old post of yours for example (post from before the hacking incident): clickie

426666[/snapback]

Thank you VERY much for your help. :)

Guest Elysium

It's ok. If no harm meant then its cool.

Sorry if i sounded a bit harsh wasnt intended to be so harsh.

It does however piss me off when anyone makes a joke about me being stupid because i dye my hair!? It just seems like the must unintelligent comment someone could make. Which is ironic considering they are making a joke about you(me) being unintelligent.

<_<

426681[/snapback]

I do not think you are stupid not at all. I would do the same joke to a guy (and he do not even have to be blonde).

But again it was a stupid joke...sorry

no, it wasnt a stupid joke ;).

just a misunderstanding, you made a joke, she overreacted a bit, end of story :)

426687[/snapback]

What colour are your eyes?