Chill track

Ban jhankri

If that voice is Sherlock Aliens voice, I would like to sample him as well!! Awsome track man, I really like it a lot. I like that lead going through the whole track (Sounds arpegiated or something). What did you use? :)

I would like to hear a better quality version of course, but I understand if you dont want to put one out there, if youre planning on releasing the track :)

I would release this on my label for sure.... :)

listend to your track again, what can i say: i really hope this track gets on one of those chill compilations, and i hope it gets a lot of attention here... we need a promotional area...quality! ;)

the arp sound that nemo is talking about could be: "nordled ! 01 (mv)" from z3ta.....???? not sure :unsure: .....

so my voice is good to sample heh? :lol:

anyways, as I said to you, ban, I love your track!

reminds me a bit of Androcell at points, but got this characteristic style which is great

it doesnt seem amateur at all.. its time to send some samples to labels imo :)

Nice track; I am especially liking the introduction.

I would only recommend in the latter third of the track that maybe some effect or layer is added in just to keep it flowing a nudge better. But rather than that, the track is quality stuff. :)