Question about V/A - Blissful Moments

Louis 8D

Hi, I ordered this comp. on psyshop and juste received it today. But I was really surprise to see that the cd is a CD-R with a sticker on it and the artwork is like a black and white photocopy on a regular paper sheet. At first, I thought that someone at psyshop made a mistake and send me a promo cd instead of the original, but when I wrote them an e-mail, they replied that it realy is the original.

So I would like to know, from the people who own this cd, is it realy the original release, or juste some kind of a cheap, promo cd.

Thx

Guest The Journey Man Project

its's a copy, not an original, mine is colour package but I got it thru Saiko... Psyshop have never done it for me... they made some mistakes in the past and didn;t fix them, whereas Saiko have always fixed their mistakes asap!!

Thx all for the replies. I just hope that psyshop will accept to fix the error. It's not the first time that they disappoint me on the quality, but this time it's just such an enormous mistake, it's ridiculous. And they are doing bad publicity for Tranceform Records, they tell me it was an original and they were not resposible for the quality of the production. This is really sad, because I like this Label very much and their releases are all great.

I only had good experiences with psyshop so far but this is really bad. As the other have said the original CD looks normal, no CD-R or anything. I hope psyshop corrects that mistake!

I only had good experiences with psyshop so far but this is really bad. As the other have said the original CD looks normal, no CD-R or anything. I hope psyshop corrects that mistake!

423015[/snapback]

same here. never ever had any problems with them. even if something went wrong i got immediate reply and solution for problems.

would like to know why somebody is posting messages like the one above that newcomers shouldn't buy at psyshop without any further explanation.

o.k. this mistake sounds like a serious one but let it proof a second time and then start bashing psyshop.

Hi everybody!

As some of you already have said, the retail version of Blissful Moments is NOT a CD-R with black and white cover.

The promos have a sticker on the CD's stating "PROMO" ("Various Artists: Blissful Moments. Tranceform Records. TFMCD001. PROMO" to be precise), I'd like to know whether the copy you got from Psyshop has that sticker? If not, I'm suspecting it to be a pirate copy.

I ask you to contact Psyshop and ask them to replace the CD, the version you've gotten is not a proper retail version.

Kind Regards,

Kalle / Tranceform

If not, I'm suspecting it to be a pirate copy.

423177[/snapback]

in this case ... psyshop owning & selling pirate copies of your releases ... is this acceptable for you?

let's wait and see what psyshop has to say. but this is not something to tolerate.

maybe it's just a bad employee there.

Psyshop have always been perfect when I have ordered stuff.

Saiko stuff a lot of flyers and crap in the packages. Positive? I don't know, but they aren't as fast.

Chaosunlimited just suck. The payment system is unacceptable.

The promos have a sticker on the CD's stating "PROMO" ("Various Artists: Blissful Moments. Tranceform Records. TFMCD001. PROMO" to be precise), I'd like to know whether the copy you got from Psyshop has that sticker? If not, I'm suspecting it to be a pirate copy.

423177[/snapback]

Yes, this sticker is on the cd.

Hi everybody!

I've been in contact with Psyshop and it appears to me that Louis8D was mistakingly sent a promo copy of Blissful Moments.

How it got there is nothing that I can answer, I'm going to request our distributor (Wirikuta Distrbution) for more information concerning this. They got a batch of promotional CD's to be used for promo purposes.

All the best,

Kalle! / Tranceform

in this case ... psyshop owning & selling pirate copies of your releases ... is this acceptable for you?

let's wait and see what psyshop has to say. but this is not something to tolerate.

maybe it's just a bad employee there.

423223[/snapback]

Just a short note here to put the record straight before rumours start spreading around.

The CD received by Louis8D was by no means a pirate copy, it was a promotional copy that Psyshop had received from Wirikuta (our distributor).

This was not directed to moni as an insult or anything, but just to make it clear for everybody that Psyshop is not selling pirated copies of anything.

Cheers,

Kalle! / Tranceform

Just a short note here to put the record straight before rumours start spreading around.

The CD received by Louis8D was by no means a pirate copy, it was a promotional copy that Psyshop had received from Wirikuta (our distributor).

This was not directed to moni as an insult or anything, but just to make it clear for everybody that Psyshop is not selling pirated copies of anything.

Cheers,

Kalle! / Tranceform

423572[/snapback]

Selling promos and saying they are originals is almost as bad as pirating.

He said:

At first, I thought that someone at psyshop made a mistake and send me a promo cd instead of the original, but when I wrote them an e-mail, they replied that it realy is the original.