Dont surpose anyone would knows this?

Psychocell

he didn't he was born with the gift...

some say his first word was actually synth... which was more like finfth... cause at that age he couln't pronounce "sy" very well...

time passed and by the age of 12 we was already compossing sonatas in an old casio and even by then he had already found a way to tweak the innerworkings of the machine to stretch the sound further than measely presets. It was also at that point he suffered an accident. Whilst tweaking his Casio, he forgot to unplugg it and a tremendous current passed through his body and that's how he ended up with that hair. The incident almost killed him, he was in shock for quite a while... when he finally came to it the first word he uttered was "shpongle"

and like the say the rest is history ;):)

Guest Elysium

some say his first word was actually synth... which was more like finfth... cause at that age he couln't pronounce "sy" very well...

time passed and by the age of 12 we was already compossing sonatas in an old casio and even by then he had already found a way to tweak the innerworkings of the machine to stretch the sound further than measely presets. It was also at that point he suffered an accident. Whilst tweaking his Casio, he forgot to unplugg it and a tremendous current passed through his body and that's how he ended up with that hair. The incident almost killed him,  he was in shock for quite a while... when he finally came to it the first word he uttered was "shpongle"

and like the say the rest is history  ;)  :)

422324[/snapback]

I assume this is a joke? ;)

time passed and by the age of 12 we was already compossing sonatas in an old casio and even by then he had already found a way to tweak the innerworkings of the machine to stretch the sound further than measely presets. It was also at that point he suffered an accident. Whilst tweaking his Casio, he forgot to unplugg it and a tremendous current passed through his body and that's how he ended up with that hair. The incident almost killed him,  he was in shock for quite a while... when he finally came to it the first word he uttered was "shpongle"

422324[/snapback]

Thats quality!! :lol::lol:

I just wanted to know, cause im looking for places here in the UK to study, and just out of interest i wanted to know where he studied... :)

That was hilarious dude!!! :lol::lol:

Guest Elysium

Thats quality!! :lol:  :lol:

I just wanted to know, cause im looking for places here in the UK to study, and just out of interest i wanted to know where he studied... :)

That was hilarious dude!!! :lol:  :lol:

422378[/snapback]

He did not stydy anything as far as i know.

Studying is ok but it wont provide anyone with a talent. A talent is something you got or dont have.

Good luck :)

He did not stydy anything as far as i know.

Studying is ok but it wont provide anyone with a talent. A talent is something you got or dont have.

Good luck :)

422383[/snapback]

ooops :huh:

Talent defiantely comes from yourself, not from learning something <_<

I couldnt find anything on the net stating whether he studied or not....

thats why i posted this thread :D:P

422324[/snapback]

Brilliant.

Hey psycho, look in SAE, they got great courses. i hear they are bit expensive but i have a mate studying there (about to finish now) and he swears by them, the amount of stuff he learned is quite sizeable... and apprently they got real cool teachers.

Hey psycho, look in SAE, they got great courses. i hear they are bit expensive but i have a mate studying there (about to finish now) and he swears by them, the amount of stuff he learned is quite sizeable... and apprently they got real cool teachers.

422418[/snapback]

Hey thx dude! :)

will take a look later...!

Im outa here!

Adios amigos!