Ormion

Insane Behaviour - Datura Inoxia

Kluster - No Doubt

Sinister Association - Nude

Xenomorph - Killer State

Lobotomia - Drama

Scozbor - It´s all Goa to me

Yamabikaya

Edit: i´ve noticed now that someone has already mentioned killer state.

No one mentioned infected mushroom? IMHO they BROUGHT aggression into psytrance!

(or at least put it in front of everything else on their first album)

so I would say infected mushroom - overload

422616[/snapback]

i'm sorry, but whhhaaaa??

super-agressive IM... i dunno.. there is harsher stuff from those days, Intact Instinct being one of them...

ManMadeMan-Drama

Somaton-Fearful Symmetry

421649[/snapback]

Ummm, super agressive ? Don't think so....;):P

I add :

FLA - Evil Playground ( Tim Schuldt Rmx )

Dodgy Connection - Off Limits

Pigs In Space - Visitors Part 1

Toi Doi - Nuage D'Encens

Psychaos - Mad Lane

Slide - Unstable

Elixir - Furious

MFG - Why ?

Schlabbaduerst 2 & 4

Just to name a few...:)

The Ghreg On Earth album

My god, what a hectic piece of music! So crazy, straightforward, EXTREMELY psychedelic, different atmosphere, industrial influences and very aggressive :) It's still growing on me, it is coming close to nr 1 in 2005 for me!

I would add Grapes of Wrath, ''Transmitting Raw Data'' for example, but if you are looking for something extremely aggressive (and if you don't like extreme metal, of course) you should try with breakcore music, i mean artists like Inminent, Vex'D, Shitmat or Planet-Mu Records stuff. It's a kind of industrial, idm, noise, jungle, ragga and gabber mixture, full of mad sampling, furious broken beats and distorted kickdrums with very high BPM range. Xtreem electronic music but not psychedelic.

The Ghreg On Earth album

My god, what a hectic piece of music! So crazy, straightforward, EXTREMELY psychedelic, different atmosphere, industrial influences and very aggressive :) It's still growing on me, it is coming close to nr 1 in 2005 for me!

423569[/snapback]

it's dark and psychedelic and atmospheric but not super-aggresive i think...

it's dark and psychedelic and atmospheric but not super-aggresive i think...

426146[/snapback]

I can agree with this! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I would add Grapes of Wrath, ''Transmitting Raw Data'' for example, but if you are looking for something extremely aggressive (and if you don't like extreme metal, of course) you should try with breakcore music, i mean artists like Inminent, Vex'D, Shitmat or Planet-Mu Records stuff. It's a kind of industrial, idm, noise, jungle, ragga and gabber mixture, full of mad sampling, furious broken beats and distorted kickdrums with very high BPM range. Xtreem electronic music but not psychedelic.

425839[/snapback]

Venetian Snares has some difficult rhythms for mixing many has 7/3 or something like that, so you have to be crazy or use some heavy effecting. New djcd players have automated 4/4 loop which can be used to mix those, now why I haven't thought that earlier. Some of his tracks are pure idiotism bleeps and noises but try these: Epidermis, Deadman dj, Einstein-Rosen bridge, Dance like your're selling nails include opera singing on top of break madness.

Try Aaron Spectre's set: drumcorps.cc/assets/audio/aaronspectre_drumcorps@wood.mp3

Riffs from some metal (Slayer?), ragga chanting etc.

Forget spirituality.

Forget melodies

Forget story-telling for a while and let's speak about pure super aggressive tracks. Not just hard or powerful but mean stuff. Recommend me some. Goa, full on, dark, everything you want. Here is a selection I've made to give you a clue:

This kind of music is for mad people :blink: This music drives you insane,i dont like this staff :huh: