Nyquist - FREq's alter ego?

amphiton

I got totally in love with Nyquist - Flatline [V/A - Wireless / 2005 / Plusquam Rec] - dark, rolling, psychedelic (!), hard and dirty.

So there I go to plusquam's web-page, enter 'artists' section and look Nyquist... can't find it, but accidentaly see FREq's info and there this FREq :: aka Aran F Gallagher (Nyquist) :blink:

...and in the releases section @ V/A - Wireless I see this: "Even deeper and also even more dirty is the track of Nyquist. Behind this new project we can find nobody less than Aran Gallagher, better known as FREq" :huh::blink:

Didn't know about his alter egoes, but I like this sound and want to hear more like this. Any info about future releases or anything?

I didnt check it out yet, neither of the nyquist tracks..

I was bored with freq.. but then suddenly came his remix of antix - cold nights ... and I was amazed! Totally different, much deeper, slower, 'hollower' music... made me get my hopes back up

maybe I should check this side-project out then...

how is it? typical freq party-style? or different?

I didnt check it out yet, neither of the nyquist tracks..

I was bored with freq.. but then suddenly came his remix of antix - cold nights  ...  and I was amazed!  Totally different, much deeper, slower, 'hollower' music...  made me get my hopes back up

maybe I should check this side-project out then...

how is it? typical freq party-style? or different?

421350[/snapback]

much darker stuff, totally different style, same high quality :)

you should check FREq's new track V/A - Kodama ›› samples. I like it and it's a bit different from his style, imo.