transient back from the dead!

technosomy

Even though their latest releases weren't that special I am still VERY GLAD cause they are rebuilding it again cause it was one of the best british labels around at their peak. I loved their cyberdelic psychedelic input for the trance scene and I am sure that if they continue at least as progressive label there will be some chance of recapturing the long lost spirit... :rolleyes:

"Transients next release ‘Resurrection’ (compiled by Head of A&R, Kristian) will be hitting the shops early 2006. It will include tracks by Dino Psaras, Aphid Moon, Triptych, Star X, 2 Hi (from Brasil), Freakuliser, Fortu, M klome v Dj Kristian, and a blistering collaboration between Rizzo from Dark Soho and Dj Kalimamboh from newcomers Dejavoo.

This will be followed by a Day and Night V/a album (highlighting the best tracks played in the night time madness and morning tranquility of an outdoor party). Also coming in 2006 will be another installment of the classic chill out series Mashed Mellow Grooves and a couple of artist albums. "

ND

The first comp. looks good to me. Stuff from Freakulizer and other interesting names. I'm going to check this out for sure. Thanks for the info! :)

Just let it stay dead. We don't need a goddamn zombie menace.

419815[/snapback]

I'm glade to see one of the best labels coming back to life... but sad to hear what music they are going to release... I'm longing for releases like the old' "dance trance & magic plants"

I'm glade to see one of the best labels coming back to life... but sad to hear what music they are going to release... I'm longing for releases like the old' "dance trance & magic plants"

419894[/snapback]

Maybe some of the artists have changed a little bit in their style :) Lets see what happens :)

I really don't think the artists care about that.

419913[/snapback]

Blah blah blah, thats all I hear from you all the time matey ;) You just blah blah, because you seek attention... blah blah blah.... blah blah blaaaah? Bllaaaah! :)

Blah blah blah, thats all I hear from you all the time matey ;) You just blah blah, because you seek attention... blah blah blah.... blah blah blaaaah? Bllaaaah! :)

419918[/snapback]

Right. Artist probably prefer positive vibes to somebody buying their stuff.

I bet they feed on sunlight too.

419918[/snapback]

Hey, I see the link now with your SETH-avatar :)

Right. Artist probably prefer positive vibes to somebody buying their stuff.

I bet they feed on sunlight too.

419926[/snapback]

blah blah blah... blah blah? :)

on-topic for a change:

Yeah, that's a good news, although I'm affraid - from the artist listed on a future compilation - it will be yet another full-on label. I wish Billy "Cosmosis" or Pete "Slide" Martin came back to Transient. Those were the releases worth listening to! :)

Oh, we'll wait and see...

Amen to dat brother, A-fucking-Men!

Seconded!

on-topic for a change:

Yeah, that's a good news, although I'm affraid - from the artist listed on a future compilation - it will be yet another full-on label. I wish Billy "Cosmosis" or Pete "Slide" Martin came back to Transient. Those were the releases worth listening to!

Oh, we'll wait and see...

True, but if they are using the old name we can only hope.

Welcome back Transient!

Peace

Didnt Pete start of with Cass and form Cass and Slide, which totally went away from the Psy scene? :) I do prefer Cass & Slide I must say :)

419956[/snapback]

didnt pete"slide"martin start to produce house? :unsure:

419959[/snapback]

Yeah, I know that, but you can always have hope! ;):D