Mark Spoon r.i.p

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

Ok it's a confirmation since a year the number of death among trance artists doesn't stop raising, this time it's the dj & producer Mark Spoon from famous duo Jam & Spoon, check the track Follow Me (on the maxi cd Right in The night which was my first CD trance i bought in 1994) or their album Tripomatic Fairytales.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4610664.stm

Guest Elysium

Check how all the PLUR and poem r.i.p's faded away at isra in his RIP topic.

Anyway. I wont cry. I did not know the guy. But he did some good music back in the old days.

Bad news again, I know some of his old tracks like Right In The Night and other dance stuff. And he died because of a suspected heart attackt, my god he was 39... I feel for his family and friends, my he rest in peace.

no wonder he died of a heart attack, i know a guy who knew him from his early years in frankfurt, and Mark Spoon lived the life of a rockstar according to his stories. Sex Drugs and Techno to the 20th degree. He musty have been a real nasty pig!!!

But still, Stella and his early work kicked ass, I dont know if we should thank him for Dr. Alban, however...

old news

Jam & Spoon ... Jam & Spoon ... my goth, it's a looong time ago asI last heard those names...

I can't remember anything of them ... must dig out the last remainings of my trance CDs...

• 14 years later...
On 1/19/2006 at 7:51 PM, GaySatanicHippie said:

lno wonder he died of a heart attack, i know a guy who knew him from his early years in frankfurt, and Mark Spoon lived the life of a rockstar according to his stories. Sex Drugs and Techno to the 20th degree. He musty have been a real nasty pig!!!

But still, Stella and his early work kicked ass, I dont know if we should thank him for Dr. Alban, however...

On 1/19/2006 at 7:51 PM, GaySatanicHippie said:

no wonder he died of a heart attack, i know a guy who knew him from his early years in frankfurt, and Mark Spoon lived the life of a rockstar according to his stories. Sex Drugs and Techno to the 20th degree. He musty have been a real nasty pig!!!

You sir calling a dead man a pig , than you must be a pig too!!!