Festival Line Up

thebadtrip

Guest Elysium

well if the bird flu virus mutates and can be passed from human to human,start doing all the things you never had the chance to do.... :P

417636[/snapback]

another one that believe the tale about the birdy flue! :)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if the bird flu virus mutates and can be passed from human to human,start doing all the things you never had the chance to do.... :P

417636[/snapback]

It's not like there's the bird flu here in Brazil right now, guys.... :lol:

Guest Elysium

It's not like there's the bird flu here in Brazil right now, guys....  :lol:

417651[/snapback]

It's not really anywhere at all except in the Medias never ending "We got to scare people to sell tabloids" and Gouvernments interests to control people with fear.

71 dead people from 2003. Not really an epedemic or anything else for that matter.

Worldwide 10.000's die every month from regular influenza.

Guest Elysium

How come these turkish kids died then? :(

417667[/snapback]

Because they had daily contact with birds and because they have them in their household. All cases seem to be linked to people working with sick birds and people who have sick birds in their households (poor areas)

all i am saying is that 71 dead people since 2003 is hardly anything to panick about. Especially not when it now seem like that the virus can not spread from Human to Human. But the Medias and Gouvernments have done a damn good job making everybody afraid.

turkish kids died

because of their f*cked up father

guy sees a dead chicken on the field

and tells his children to take it home

to eat, its obvious it died because of some sort of sickness

of course its because of poverty at the same time

this happens in variety of forms all around in poor countries

poor people eat whatever they find they do not or can not think if it is safe or not, it could ve been another disease as well

they contacted the chicken held it, most probably toyed around with it until they took it home, and they ve got infected, sorry for them

there's was this kind of amusing interview here in Sweden about the bird flu..

The reporter obviously wanted to scare the viewer with her questions but the guy from some health department or whatever was very calm :)

She kept bombarding him with worrying questions like "should I be cautious?" "should I be worried blabla.."

Bottom line, you should be worried if you enjoy playing or being intimate with obviously sick birds in countries that are known to have the bird flu

:blink:

dude, the live artist lineup list is longer than my list of artists I have seen live

respect!

have fun there :)

I would love to see motion, solead, fitalic and andre absolut.. and would also very much like to see again ticon and oxyd

the biggest possible problem of this festival is the police (same as with trancendence, because its too close to brasilia)...

but the place for sure kicks ass..

I would go :)

(and would also go to soulclipse... they are very different for sure, hard to compare)

Hmmmm I sort of confirmed something I was curious about regarding festivals.

When I went to Solaris Festival in São Paulo/Brazil (Feb2005) it was too early in my e-music days to comment about it. It was a lot of fun I must say. Yeah, there was diversity in the public attending it.. all the fried ecstasy heads (including you know who.. in a lower level..) bombing on the dance floor during the day.. etc..

Then I went to Sonica and it was a lot of fun.. but very different vibe.. People seemed TOO calm for my taste. Even during what you call commercial full on live acts.. people wouldn't demonstrate so much enthusiasm about what was playing. You could clearly see they were enjoying it, having a good time..

BUT.... then I went to Universo Paralello for New Year's... and I confirmed my expectations... the way brazilian people interact, the dancing style, the friendliness, the bigger smiles...

I don't think I'll find such vibe in Europe for example.

People here seem to be MUCH more prone to dancing in a faster pace.. reacting to the music, to the crowd's reaction, etc, etc, etc...

I'd like traveller to comment on this.. Europe vs Brazilian Festival vibes... If he remembers anything from UP.. haha :lol:

• 1 month later...

Soo... I came back from work... And the festy was amazing.

Came back one day earlier because of work..

For those who said there wasn't enough prog...

I got to say there WAS a lot of prog.

And it was damn good.

;)

I'd like traveller to comment on this.. Europe vs Brazilian Festival vibes... If he remembers anything from UP.. haha  :lol:

419243[/snapback]

Same shit imo :)

Brazil has better beaches thou :)

oh. and shorter people B)

..and perhaps a bit younger crowd

In Brazil? We got like.. no hippies.

The hippies that we got are like.. imported.. or 'fake hippies'.. pseudo-hippies..

Really hard to have a hippie here.

The festival was insane. Very nice. Good infra, sound system, camping area, food, artists...

93% fullon/dark, 2% Minimal and 5 % progressive... sure it's variated ;)

Hey Chillout is not considered to be cool anymore. Chill DJ's are not "real" DJ's and the budgets are used for the real stars so screw chillout and the many truely talented artists there ;)  WE WANT KILARGHHHHHHHH  :angry:

417112[/snapback]

^i TO TA LLY agree

no variation whatsoever in the line-up, although there are some interesting artists for sure. tis a bloody shame chillout isnt seriouly considered @ most parties. and even when it is, who is the last to get paid? indeed: the chillout dj's... :(

^i TO TA LLY agree

no variation whatsoever in the line-up, although there are some interesting artists for sure. tis a bloody shame chillout isnt seriouly considered @ most parties. and even when it is, who is the last to get paid? indeed: the chillout dj's...  :(

452572[/snapback]

There was a chill out at the festival and it was fabulous.

But actually the Chill Out had a lot of 'non-chill' music.

A lot of nu-jazz, electro, jazzy house, deep house..

I found it fantastic even though I don't know the name of the artists from the top of my head. I got the brochure back at home with the names.

^i TO TA LLY agree

no variation whatsoever in the line-up, although there are some interesting artists for sure. tis a bloody shame chillout isnt seriouly considered @ most parties. and even when it is, who is the last to get paid? indeed: the chillout dj's...  :(

452572[/snapback]

haha, so true...

Next Friday, Kindzadza coming, what do they say for chill?

"Chill: who needs?" (they say on goabase) ... I mean, they gonna have a Bollywood cinema, but wtf, that stuff for chilling on a psy party?