D-Nox & Beckers

amphiton

and another thing:  how is beckers djing?  is he any good? or is he a good producer only?

422916[/snapback]

I've heard Beckers several times and he's a fantastic DJ. He definitely knows how to bring the filth. :) Him & Christian also do really nice tag-team sets together.

Cheers on the rest. ;) I know that no harm was meant. Just remember that gossip sucks. I don't think that it is necessary to only talk positive about a person or their music (especially their music since that is purely a matter of opinion), but one should be careful when spreading negative information about somebody - especially if you didn't directly witness or experience it. Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't (you know my belief ;) ), but you weren't there to see it so it's probably best left unsaid in a public forum. To be honest, I probably wouldn't even post a story like that about somebody if I had seen it personally, but that's just me.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a solo artist D-Nox have a long way to go IMO.  Beckers is the man!

Just FYI, there are no solo D-Nox releases yet, per se. The one release that was credited to him alone (Seven Hours) was still composed with Beckers, but Mutekki released it as only D-Nox due to contractual reasons.

The Martinez remix of that track is 100x better anyways. ;)

And I reserve the right to bash horrrible bad Fullon or progressive or or or  as much as I like.  :)

Isn't talking shit what the intraweb was created for in the first place? :ph34r:

I do NOT hug men that do NOT have a full rich mustache!  :angry:

423200[/snapback]

So I don't get a hug either??? :(

Guest Elysium

I've heard Beckers several times and he's a fantastic DJ.  He definitely knows how to bring the filth.  :) Him & Christian also do really nice tag-team sets together.

Cheers on the rest. ;) I know that no harm was meant.  Just remember that gossip sucks.  I don't think that it is necessary to only talk positive about a person or their music (especially their music since that is purely a matter of opinion), but one should be careful when spreading negative information about somebody - especially if you didn't directly witness or experience it.  Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't (you know my belief ;) ), but you weren't there to see it so it's probably best left unsaid in a public forum.  To be honest, I probably wouldn't even post a story like that about somebody if I had seen it personally, but that's just me.

423230[/snapback]

But I did indeed witness it mate. On me personally. I do not say Christian did it on purpose but he should have thought twice about what he said to me. That's all you get out of my "incident". the rest stay personal.

But that's why I do believe Aliens "story". Because I met Christians "other" side. Again as I have said many times before here. That does not make Christian a bad guy. Not at all. He is indeed also a very cool, genuine, caryng and helpful guy. And heck I am not an angel too and we all do mistakes.

But I got a little upset because of the many posts here that attempted to make Alien look like a liar. I will not be the judge about If he did a mistake or not to bring up the D-Nox "story". But people do have a tendancy to feel personal offended if their "hero", "star" etc. get some bad "publicity ". Just look at other topics here. Like the one we had about positive/negative reviews on psynews. Some people here could not handle that other people thought their favorite artists sucked ;)

My 2 cents :)

edit: engrish improvement

Edited by Elysium

Guest Elysium

Just FYI, there are no solo D-Nox releases yet, per se.  The one release that was credited to him alone (Seven Hours) was still composed with Beckers, but Mutekki released it as only D-Nox due to contractual reasons.

The Martinez remix of that track is 100x better anyways. ;)

And boy did that release suck or what? ;) yeah the Martinez remix was slighty better but still nothing IMO (of course) :)

Isn't talking shit what the intraweb was created for in the first place?  :ph34r:

yes shit is very popular around this area.

So I don't get a hug either??? :(

Only if you find an Avatar with really bad teeth :angry:

:):):)

But I did indeed witness it mate. On me personally. I do not say Christian did it on purpose but he should have thought twice about what he said to me. That's all you get oput of my incident. the rest stay personal. 

I was just referring to Sherlock's story in my post - sorry, I should have been more clear. ;) Your case is definitely different, but IMO you've got a good attitude about it.

Just look at other topics here. Like the one we had about positive/negative reviews on psynews. Some could people here could not handle that other people tough their favorite artists sucked ;)

Hey man, anybody who doesn't recognize the genius of Scooter is an idiot who should not even bother listening to music since they obviously are very twisted in the head. :P

yeah the Martinez remix was slighty better but still nothing IMO (of course) :)

I'm a huge Martinez fan, so definitely tickled me in those places where the sun don't shine. :)

i was joking ffs. because of Tox's excitement. oh god you germans ...  :rolleyes:

kidding again!!!

:)

423214[/snapback]

You ain't sèén me excited yet baby :D

btw I only got a little worked up about the music-thing, I actually tried to stay out of the whole "bad attitude discussion" (like a good boy :P )

Guest Elysium

word!!! the martinez mix rawks, the original is shit!

423358[/snapback]

they both suck major donkey leftovers and you know it!!! :angry::angry:

:P:P:P

now grow a mustache you boyish kiddo and you wil get a hug! :)