Twisted Records Party

Charlie

. any chance i could crash at somebody's place fridaynight? thnx :)

428155[/snapback]

Wickido...gald to see theres loads of psynewsers going to be there!

Delars dude, you don't want to be crashing anywhere on Friday night, that's when the party is happening!!

I would love to invite you all to my house, but I live some 200 miles away from London and will be crashing somewhere random myself....

will be great to see you there tho :D

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah, really? ok whatever in that case i'll probably be crashing nowhere. maybe if i/we decide to stay one more day...would be fun

anyways WAWAAAAAAAAAAA o jeah this just shouldn't have popped into my head during my exams :( can't stop thinking of it.

arrive friday, meet with all the psynews ppl, go to party untill 6 o'clock in the morning and the bouncers start saying 'OI OI OI OUT PARTY's OVER', then walk through londen, see all the cool places with only pigeons there, have breakfast, go over to Camden, get into the Dreamtemple as soon as it opens, buy all the old stuff he has there (hope for Koyote) and in the evening, finally, take the train back home

OHJEAH BAAAAAAAAAAAAAABEEEEEEEE killaarrrrrrr

i could probably afford it with 2 months full salary.  :lol:

i'll see you guys in a festival @ summer though.

428657[/snapback]

omfg you're one of them rich romanian chicks then!

by the way, you're coming with us chokuro, wether you like it or NOT :angry:

and moni....i'm a student....i only get some money from my parents and a bit more from working one night a week...i gotta save too. still, i understand :) but i don't like it :P

ok, with flight from Budapest it costs me half than flying from Romania. wtf. my country is expensive. :huh:

chokuro, come on, we're not the last people on earth.

i could do it with a salary even, but i gotta live too after that party, no?

delars: is someone with a huge backpack coming along in which i'll fit or will i need to sell my soul to get there? :ph34r:

moni: i was chocked when my friend told me, how much he got payed (he's from bucarest) that's all..:) standards are quite different in romania e... anyhow, i'm saving up for my plane/busticket to romania... pretty expensive, like no one wants to go to romania or smt (belgium hasn't got any flights on bucarest last time i checked, so you need swissair/air france...) I'm probably the only one, can't wait to be back in the mountains overthere :)

delars: is someone with a huge backpack coming along in which i'll fit or will i need to sell my soul to get there? :ph34r:

moni: i was chocked when my friend told me, how much he got payed (he's from bucarest) that's all..:)  standards are quite different in romania e... anyhow, i'm saving up for my plane/busticket to romania... pretty expensive, like no one wants to go to romania or smt (belgium hasn't got any flights on bucarest last time i checked, so you need swissair/air france...) I'm probably the only one, can't wait to be back in the mountains overthere :)

428713[/snapback]

oh ok. salary levels can vary a lot in Romania. depends on your job and your company. my job is "well paid" level. that's all. but there are things that i cannot afford, cause it's still "eastern european" level.

would any of you spend 300 Euro for 1 weekend/1 party? :P

+ 30 hours on the road, cause it would take me 10-12 hours to get to Budapest.

would any of you spend 300 Euro for 1 weekend/1 party? :P

+ 30 hours on the road, cause it would take me 10-12 hours to get to Budapest.

428849[/snapback]

300 Euro/£200 ain't that bad for a weekend really, not if you really enjoy yourself. But I don't know, it's all relative to income and expenditure.

300 Euro/£200 ain't that bad for a weekend really, not if you really enjoy yourself. But I don't know, it's all relative to income and expenditure.

429246[/snapback]

cool, then come to the Ticon party in Belgrade, 8th of april. :)

I'm still thinking about it... even though I'm in Greece...

Actually, I was in the previous Twisted label party 2 years ago (which was not as massive as this one), and it was absolutely amazing! This will be without doubt one of the best parties of the year.

Isn't that a weird coincidence ..after 9 pages of reading this sweet thread I am posting next to another Greek!! :)

hello all

after the global map of goabase.de I think I found this warm corner here..

this party sounds great! I do have some problems though with so massive gastherings.. :unsure:

but I will try to come. Anybody from south Wales going? maybe near the University of Wales :rolleyes:

small request:

.. would someone be kind enough to share with me divine moments of truth -now, later or in the future?

hope that I will see and meet some of you, although I don't know you :P and after the things I read about this place being so huge... :ph34r: ...

Just so you all know charlie isn't coming to this party coz he is geigh and would rather go on holiday to tel aviv....

I mean, who would choose a holiday somewhere potentially sunny over a night of sillyness with us peeps?? Pah!

YAY :D

OD and Majoony am i still going to meet you peeps before hand, still amped :)

Might have some mates coming with me if thats ok :unsure:

434717[/snapback]

Yeah ! of course! i doubted you were going on your own. we should exchange numbers before then sometime. PM me.