what psyradio´s do you listen to?

radi6404

none, i have much music to play.

:P

+1! :) I have to listen to the regular radio when I'm at work so as soon as I can change to my own music radio is no longer an option.

my new favorite ~> http://www.sofaspace.ch/ :)

Uh, a Swiss site. Will check that one out! :)

I dont know why, but I like the selection of stations over at ww.di.fm

And theres this station named .. pandora .. cant remember the adress wight now, but its a neat site where it playes only music of your choice.

I don't really like listening to other people's track choices when I can choose my own ^_^

+1

Radios play too much sh*t. I choose to create my own happiness, thank you.

I used to listen to Philosomatika and GoaBlaze (RIP) though.

DI.FM

I'm not on it nearly as much as i used to be. mainly I try to catch the shows when they air and some stream time during days off.

Only visited other radio sites back when I discovered them. visited different ones usually to see what was on.

I can't be bothered, but I think the world needs a dedicated old school radio station... I have never found one... in fact, I was just reading the FAQ on Philosomatika and discovered they simply cleared off absolutely everything made before 2004. WTF? Anytime I have tried out a new station I thought the track election was simply abysmal, as if they imported every MP3 they downloaded in the last year and hit random. I'd love to do a station myself but it seems like an awful lot of work...

I can't be bothered, but I think the world needs a dedicated old school radio station... I have never found one... in fact, I was just reading the FAQ on Philosomatika and discovered they simply cleared off absolutely everything made before 2004. WTF? Anytime I have tried out a new station I thought the track election was simply abysmal, as if they imported every MP3 they downloaded in the last year and hit random. I'd love to do a station myself but it seems like an awful lot of work...

Oh yes!

Thinking the same thing actually when I read your post. Maybe a collaboration of various people here would take the initiative to make our own?

I was just reading the FAQ on Philosomatika and discovered they simply cleared off absolutely everything made before 2004.

OMFG! :blink:

I used to listen to it a while back. Thanks to the playlist, it was a good opportunity to discover new artists for me. :)