The new Hallucinogen remix is so full-on

its really amazing how metallica can constantly release albums that suck WAY worse than the last one each time, that must take some skill for 20 years you thought the latest album couldnt possibly get any worse, but they blow you away each time. whats next? another trout mask replica?

415643[/snapback]

Next Metallica album will feature Skazi tunes and will be performed with 60 piece Orchestra.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its really amazing how metallica can constantly release albums that suck WAY worse than the last one each time, that must take some skill for 20 years you thought the latest album couldnt possibly get any worse, but they blow you away each time. whats next? another trout mask replica?

415643[/snapback]

When did the downward spiral start?

btw... This year I noticed that some older full on is even more psychedelic then many releases this year... so I assume Simon releases his next album by the time you all miss the good ol' full on days :)

I mean, look at full on releases this year... it's shittier then in 2004, imo.

btw... This year I noticed that some older full on is even more psychedelic then many releases this year... so I assume Simon releases his next album by the time you all miss the good ol' full on days :)

I mean, look at full on releases this year... it's shittier then in 2004, imo.

415673[/snapback]

Yea well nobody bothered to review the last GMS album. Not here and not even on Isratrance. I can tell that the situation is really bad.

Guest Elysium
FOBaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Well, personally i'm not that impressed by this remix, i think he needs to get his act together and start thinking about the future instead of the past.

Cheese.

well who needs metalica anymore...tool's new album should be out in a few months..

as far as this posford track i actually think it sounds alot better than most of what ive heard from him in the last few years. I dont hold posford up as holy cow but his old stuff was just incredible. At this point though ill take what i can get from him, the agression in his old tracks and the feeling he's trying to reach for something more is gone. I can understand though being he probly lives a really great life and is treated like a god why the music wouldnt be agressive. For reaching for something more I really dont see what more he could grab for.