Son Kite - Perspectives Of... LP error?

mahoney

Hello!

Just got this one on vinyl yesterday but it is something strange with my copy.

The track"Bitter Sweet" just suddenly cuts before it really ends, is this a issue with all copies of the LP-version or is it just mine??

Give me some clarity so I know what to do :).

Thank you.

Hello!

Just got this one on vinyl yesterday but it is something strange with my copy.

The track"Bitter Sweet" just suddenly cuts before it really ends, is this a issue with all copies of the LP-version or is it just mine??

Give me some clarity so I know what to do  :).

Thank you.

414653[/snapback]

As far as I remember I had the same problem with that one.

(Anyway, four years ago it was one of my most fav vinyls, you just turned me into nostalgic mood :) )

I don't recall this myself, but if I remember (not likely), I'll check when I get home tonight. I don't have a rip of the CD though so I can't compare, but the track ends abruptly you say? In a way that would be obvious even to someone who haven't heard the CD version?

Yes, very obvious:

http://83.227.233.9/bittersweet_ending.mp3

... and I´ve checked with my a friend with the CD version, and it´s not the same there. Just want to know if I should send it back or not.

414860[/snapback]

Haha, yeah thats pretty damn obvious. I'll check my copy - I bought mine right when it came out so it's from the first batch (dunno if there ever was a second printing). But even if they printed several runs, they are likely to be from the same master.