The collected Discogs accounts of Psynews members

DeathPosture

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, omg, just figured it out, thats a totally messy shitty way to do it, btw... just rediculous!!!

415941[/snapback]

actually it couldn't be easier. you're just mad cause you didn't manage to do it alone :P:D:ph34r:

I could never be bothered with one of these things. I'm one of those people that uses their favourite cd as a coaster. :unsure: Subsequently all my cd's are scattered here, there and everywhere. I wish I had an ounce of organisation. But it's never gonna happen.

http://www.discogs.com/user/sherlockalien

im pissed with them, though.. tried adding a release, made it all perfect.. and I dont know what the hell happened with it.. it wasnt added, the 'submissions pending' dissapeared of my discogs page and I got no mail or anything informing about it

and I also noticed that lots of ppl here add their non-electronic cds too.. so far I added only the electronic ones (and only the ones I still have today hehe.. too bad I lost some good ones like prodigy, chemical brothers, michael jackson and co :lol: )

so maybe I add the non electronics some other time

i started an account, but quickly got bored adding releases... For a while there...i thought i could get some use out of it... but it turns out sending mail from here, costs me (i kid you not... 30 dollars)... so... if anybody is willing to pay 30 dollars for shipping contact me :lol:

So, Nemo has finally his account up and running. I'm going to sneak around in it right there, then I'll take a look at Psygoatdelic and Lauryn. :)

i started an account, but quickly got bored adding releases... For a while there...i thought i could get some use out of it... but it turns out sending mail from here, costs me  (i kid you not... 30 dollars)... so... if anybody is willing to pay 30 dollars for shipping contact me  :lol:

416462[/snapback]

What? How? What? How? :ph34r::huh::blink::unsure:

Hey Martin... why dont you pin this topic?

419016[/snapback]

Well, I'm not sure this is "important enough" to pin, you know? It easily get's clogged up, you know... What does everyone else think?

i only have 60 psy cds, 100 metal cds, and bout 100 other miscel cds... if anyone really cares to know, lemme know and ill fill out a discogs......

419019[/snapback]

Yeah man - we wanna see! Get busy! :)

i only have 60 psy cds, 100 metal cds, and bout 100 other miscel cds... if anyone really cares to know, lemme know and ill fill out a discogs......

419019[/snapback]

That gives us, at best, a 10:6 ratio of you having no taste. It could come up to 16:6 if those other cds are also crap.

That gives us, at best, a 10:6 ratio of you having no taste. It could come up to 16:6 if those other cds are also crap.

419033[/snapback]

haha, it only means my money situation in regards of my 3 years of being into psy versus my 15 of being into rock and metal...

my mp3 situation is far more unbalanced...