Describe your feelings with track/album

MIT

1) Blessing mood: Transwave - The Rezwalker(London life) especially melody at the end wich make me feel like part of the whole universe.

2)Euphoria: Chi-A.D - Eye Am The I when the two diferent sounds start to talk to each other it's, it's :lol::lol::lol:

3)Friendship: Sonic Fusion - Xxtatikk Ritual sometimes had feeling that i am in some indian wigwam with friends after all day ride in praerie.

4)Anger: Hallucinogen - Shamanix it's somekind of schizophrenic track wich can bring out lots of anger from you(or from me).

5)Sad: Infected Mushroom - Deeply Disturb becouse of the text, otherwise it's pretty happy.

6)Melancholy: Jaia - Blue Energy the whole album has this gentle malody and the sound itself is tender, but think it's most couse Mai Mai-tai beach melancholy

7)Love: Chi-A.D - Spirit

Anger: Hallucinogen - Shamanix it's somekind of schizophrenic track wich can bring out lots of anger from you(or from me).

413123[/snapback]

Listening to Hallucinogen never creates feelings of anger in me. It usually puts me in a mild hypnosis where I feel pretty calm and thoughtful and picture all sorts of interesting stuff.

I suppose that's the great thing about art though, it evokes different emotions in different people.

I suppose that's the great thing about art though, it evokes different emotions in different people.

413137[/snapback]

Indeed :) but usualy goa is absolutly happy music, so with anger and sad it's more about the mood and sounds wich correspond to the emotion. Not so much like "eye am the i" for example wich almost evetime is euphoric

Scary: Xenomorph - Shaari Avadon ... I once listened to this track while I took a walk through the forest. It was very dark and lonely. I've never been so scared of music ever before and listening to this now still sends shivers down my spine.

Loneliness: Synthaik - Arcturus. Very spacey, dark Psy/tech track with a really deep ambience. It gives me the feeling of being completely alone in cosmos, with only hostility around me.

feeling "one with the universe": I think that has to be Pleiadians - IFO. This album makes me float through the infinity of space.

Love: Shpongle - Around the World in a Tea Daze (Ott Rmx) ... this one has a very personal connection to me and my love to the most special girl.

Confusion: Psykovsky - Debut ... Its a dark, trippy album with some great sounds, but it always completely confuses me. I still dont know what I should think about it. Its very fascinating in a way but at the same time its frustrating... I dont feel I really got the "message" of it. All the time I listen to it, it makes me think a lot and it always leaves me some questions I cant seem to answer.

Hope: Front Line Assembly - Insolence ... I dont know what makes this track so hopeful to me, in fact it is quite dark with its harmonies and sounds, but at the same time there is this awesome chorus that somehow gives me hope, despite the really sad lyrics.

Euphoria: Hallucinogen - Space Pussy ... again I cant really tell why but probably its the awesome arrangement of sounds that makes me almost freak out every time.

"everything makes sense now" (dont know how that could be explained better): Front Line Assembly - Existance ... Another standout track from the totally awesome 11/10 album "Epitaph". When listening to this track, all fears seem to be gone, and I forget all torturing existencial/philosophical questions I cant ever find an answer to. Again strange, that track might seem kinda dark and cold but somehow I feel very safe and courageous with it.

4)Anger: Hallucinogen - Shamanix it's somekind of schizophrenic track wich can bring out lots of anger from you(or from me).

413123[/snapback]

for me not at all ... I think Shamanix is a bit scary in the beginning (especially when jogging with it on the ears through the big park near me at night! I did that once and never again, huuh :ph34r:), but then it gets rather happy and joyful the more it comes towards the end...

Psy-tracks feelings for me:

1) Sadness (but hopeful, beautiful sadness, if you know what I mean :) ): Noma - Another Time

2) Fear: Battle Of The Future Buddhas - Tigerhill

3) Loneliness and fear: The Delta - Thing ... dark ambient can bring this feeling up too.

4) Energy: Etnoscope - King Size Rizzla and other Etnoscope tracks.

5) Pushing / Anger-motivation: Penta - 1001 Hangovers and Quantum State - Natural Born Idiots

6) Happiness / joy: S-Range - Dimension Jump and many others by S-Range, that's why I like it so much :)

7) Meditation: Padmasana - Universal Consciousness

8) "one with the universe": Matenda - Smiri Se

9) Comfort / warmth: Makyo - Vismaya and other Makyo.

Psy-tracks feelings for me:

1) Sadness: Sphongle - Once upon the sea...blah, blah. nice song, but its kinda sad to me.

2) Fear: anything from Xenomorph

3) Lonliness: Egg - Lost at Sea (again, very beautiful, but lonely)

4) Energy: Cosmo - Gami Seta (killaarg defined. 150bpm)

5) Anger: I listen to metal and hip hop for this....

6) Happiness: Hallucinogen - Mi-loony-um. (especially the beginning)

7) Meditation: anything from Return to the Source really..

8) "one with the universe": i generally take magic musrhooms for this.

9) Comfort / warmth: the whole Elemental Journey Album.