Trance music

Caveman

Stuff from Yahel is usually very uplifting, the Waves Of Sound album is especially a blast. Then the Timeless comp. from Utopia Records has some great melodic tracks on it. Older stuff like Jaia - Mai Mai is also on my mind. There's a comp from SST called Lightbeams, I also like this a lot. Hope that helps a bit...

check out:

VA - Invasion From Hyperspace

Jaia - Fiction

Voice Of Cof - We Are Free

Protoculture - Refractions

VA - Ultrapop (more like discopsy or rhytmadelic trance, but pretty funky and so)

looks like i am repeating myself. we probably had this question before, recently.

Oforia - Delirious

Space Cat - Beam Me Up !

Passenger - For All Mankind

Xerox & Freeman - Human Race

Power Source - Cosmic Waves

Chakra & Edi Mis - The Promised Land

Space Cat - Mechanical Age (hope I got the name right, I mean his newest album) is also great. Well, nearly everything from Space Cat is great...

And try the Contact Clubber Vol. 1 compilation from Hommega, it's just great! (imho of course)

For uplifting, euphoric melodies I'd suggest Astral Projection and MFG.

Oh, and maybe some early Electric Universe stuff.

416381[/snapback]

true and i wonder why near noone has recommend it, get MFG - the prophecy and all astral albums up to Amen, some say that Amen is a bad album but i think it has pretty good songs in it, if you don´t like heavy basslines than don´t get electric universe albums, but if you like buy One Love and Stardiver, good melodic albums.

• 3 weeks later...