Wich realeses are considered rare?

Maxx

ah also i forgot to add a couple of rare items i got:

Prana - Voyager 2 CDS (got it for free from a french dude)

Etnica - The EP (Brainstorm, got for free as well from andrea rizzo)

D.I.D. - The Elixir Of Life (10 eur) <- marvellous ambient almost unknown to goa collectors usually

VA - Infinity Hz  (1 pound at camden town in 1999 crazy deal, mint conditions)

well these are more or less the most valuable items i have i guess

the blue moon cds costed me a lil fortune as well, forgot to mention them in the "highly paid ones" 35 eur each and one got lost in the mail (electron wave - uncertain principle bmhq edition, and i know im never going to find this original again.. i asked to a dude in thai but no chances.. buh)

431409[/snapback]

Hi draeke! Nice to see you here :) Well those are some fabulous deals!

Yeah, the Blue Moon CDs are really rare, I never see them around. It often

happens with the rare ones that you one locates them in unlikely locations

and thus one pays very little for them.

For people who recognize my avatar, it is a scan made by draeke of his

own copy of the elusive Crop Circles CD single.

Another note to people looking for rare goodies: it is usually a good idea

to search in the country where the release was produced. I found my LSD

single from someone in France for example. I paid 10x more than draeke

though :o

\\n

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I had my plas to buy the whole archive of Auracle Recordings but Tom doesn't want to deal anything. I guess he has quite some personal troubles. I am moving in other directions about it but seems all a lost effort. I will simply sell this extra copy and forget about that dude.

Please don't give up! I really want that CD single... Do you know if this "Tom" guy has many left?

PKS

ah also i forgot to add a couple of rare items i got:

Prana - Voyager 2 CDS (got it for free from a french dude)

Etnica - The EP (Brainstorm, got for free as well from andrea rizzo)

D.I.D. - The Elixir Of Life (10 eur) <- marvellous ambient almost unknown to goa collectors usually

VA - Infinity Hz  (1 pound at camden town in 1999 crazy deal, mint conditions)

well these are more or less the most valuable items i have i guess

the blue moon cds costed me a lil fortune as well, forgot to mention them in the "highly paid ones" 35 eur each and one got lost in the mail (electron wave - uncertain principle bmhq edition, and i know im never going to find this original again.. i asked to a dude in thai but no chances.. buh)

431409[/snapback]

I'm really starting to dislike the Draeke! :angry:

Just kidding mate - those are some amazing finds... Please hook me up with the eBay link when you put the Crop Circles EP on auction... Thx! :)

/DP

Speaking about rare and bargains:

got this: Plastikman - Krakpot http://www.discogs.com/release/2259

and this the same Plastikman: http://www.discogs.com/release/15291

for 1 pound at fatcats in London :D

and this: Eat Static - Abduction http://www.discogs.com/release/52363

and this: Eat Static - Implant http://www.discogs.com/release/52379

and this: Eat Static - Survivors (Check the flip side) http://www.discogs.com/release/93999

for 60 Danish at Loud in Copenhagen during winter sale :D

Oh, and I have 2 of the survivors and them into a watch hehe :) well, I have duplicates of all

You have something like 420 records on your Discogs now Nemo... What percentage is that of your entire collection? I'm guessing something like 1-2% right?  :ph34r:  ;)

/DP

431530[/snapback]

Umm, yeah, I have a lot to add :( Its going slow though, because I have soo much else to do. By the way, I have decided to sell these:

TIP - Feeling Weird (Vinyl) http://www.discogs.com/release/110533

TIP - Mystical Experience (Vinyl) http://www.discogs.com/release/75572

I have 3 copies of each, and I dont think its fair for me to sit on those. First to PM me with a good offer gets them :D

I see you all guys are crazy about the Crop Circles uh! :)

i been mentioned more than once in the thread so i guess i will just sneak into and write a word or two. Regarding the crop circles material i do have all in double copy (except the cd single) one retail and one promo ep with the papers of the auracle records. I wonder how was possible that that dude paid 82 pounds for that promo ep of lunar, when i bought it for less than 12 pounds not so log ago (1 or two year). Regarding the CDSingle is vry real! i dont understand why u all seems so obsessed with it tough. As a matter of fact i tracked down another copy of that but is only one. i will probably put it on ebay as i know at least 3 people killing for having it, and that would be niobium, ukiro and e.m. All of them are trustred collectors but the extra copy is one and i can't do anything about it. I had my plas to buy the whole archive of Auracle Recordings but Tom doesn't want to deal anything. I guess he has quite some personal troubles. I am moving in other directions about it but seems all a lost effort. I will simply sell this extra copy and forget about that dude. I am in contact with all the etnica and lotus omega guys but theres no need to say they don't even have their own copies of all the stuff they released. Maybe only Max has some copies of the Auracle Cdsingle(s? probably there was FMJ too). This has long gone lost im afraid.

431304[/snapback]

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

:)

in my case id like to put my hands on CC cds because 192kbp/s mp3s are not enough in sound quality, but as we know the only way to get highest quality sound is to buy those cds since none offers to download HQ wav files :(

also the reason because everyone wants that CD that much is that there are 3 tracks, on vinyl you have only 2, and needless to say that most of vinyl gets pretty fycked after frequent playing and you cant get crystal clear sound out of them :), and last but no way least - not everyone is vinyl collector with HQ player at home, thats too expensive, cd is cheaper IMO :)

btw, can you tell us something about this :

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=31508

?

Reger that crop circles dat is very real and the tracks are from the guys, no der dritte raum or any other musician involved. As u may or may not know most were made by the team all together but certains wer emade by filippo and franco alone (the lotus omega). Beside this i can say the versions floating on p2p are crappy rips at 160kb/sec from a mini disc from a certain dude i know, nothing to compare with the true audio quality matarial. I also have had for many years the p2p mp3 editions and when after incredible and loong deeds i had the chance to get the whole thing i was amazed by how different were the tracks. Not that they are mislabeled or something but the ones spread really lack of depth. Nothin much to clarify i think. I am working through the option of releasing the tetrahedron album but is really difficult, if u all knew the guys in real you would immediately understand why, sad but true. For everyone who wants the single, chances are really next to zero to get the remains of the label. So as for now the extra original copy remains one. One advice i can give you is to stop using p2p and try to deal with oldschool djs having real dats. MP3 sucks hard, especially those old ones made in 95-97 with crappy encoders at low bitrate. The most beautiful unreleased tracks are to be found on shelves of djs/artists who are at least over 30.

Reger that crop circles dat is very real and the tracks are from the guys, no der dritte raum or any other musician involved. As u may or may not know most were made by the team all together but certains wer emade by filippo and franco alone (the lotus omega). Beside this i can say the versions floating on p2p are crappy rips at 160kb/sec from a mini disc from a certain dude i know, nothing to compare with the true audio quality matarial. I also have had for many years the p2p mp3 editions and when after incredible and loong deeds i had the chance to get the whole thing i was amazed by how different were the tracks. Not that they are mislabeled or something but the ones spread really lack of depth. Nothin much to clarify i think. I am working through the option of releasing the tetrahedron album but is really difficult, if u all knew the guys in real you would immediately understand why, sad but true. For everyone who wants the single, chances are really next to zero to get the remains of the label. So as for now the extra original copy remains one. One advice i can give you is to stop using p2p and try to deal with oldschool djs having real dats. MP3 sucks hard, especially those old ones made in 95-97 with crappy encoders at low bitrate. The most beautiful unreleased tracks are to be found on shelves of djs/artists who are at least over 30.

432667[/snapback]

thanks draeke for your time to reply ;)!

yeah, well i dont live in old europe [i live in latvia], we had no scene back then so no djs from whom to get those records :( !

do you mean you are trying to pull tetrahedron on your own to be release? you know what - DEFINITELY KEEP US INFORMED HERE :)! because i am sure that many people will want to put their hands on this ;)! i for one will buy 3cds at least if/when it ger released ;)! i think that it actually would be cool to release all tracks by crop circles that have been made and finished to the point where you can actually enjoy them :)! oh well, you could look for help here, maybe there are people that could help you on this here <_< ?

i have alot of older psytrance and chillout,but i dont know if any of these here are rare,but they are all originals. the first on the list is the first trance cd i get back in 1994 in now closed loudmusic shop.

concept in Dance - digital alchemy.

pleiadians - I.F.O.

Elysium - master of the rainforest.

blue room released vol 1 - outside the reactor.

shiva chandra - spicy moments.

flying Rhino records - white Rhino.

flying Rhino - first flight.

blue room released - made on earth.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

Well, as many people know, I have recently lost my "psychedelic gate vol1" compilation from Insolation Records /Zoomshot media. And I can assure you that it's very difficult to find it again! :(:(

Also, Trance Experience vol1 compilation from Discobole Records isn't available years ago.

"Trance X-Press 2" from Life Fm is a very rare greek compilation (but I have bought it back in 1998 :D ), idem for "Astral Trance" (I bought it in a black market near Athens three years ago, but you know what, the cd was very bad quality: all the 30 seconds you could listen an awful sound (zzzzzzzrrrrrrzzzzzzzz), and finally, it was impossible for me to hear the tracks! So, I had to make the blasphem : I have thrown it in the Aegean sea!) :lol::lol:

it sells on eBay for around 30-40$, so yes - it's quite rare :)

I'm thinking of buying another copy, because the one I have I bought veeerry used, with scratches on CD and very poor back inlay...

Delta Aquarids was made in about 10000 copies, so it's certainly not rare. It shows up on eBay pretty much every week. There's a seller with unplayed copies going for £19.99 now, but you can score an unscratched second hand copy for less with a bit of patience and effort.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Well, d'uh! Re-releases are not really intereting in this context...

449648[/snapback]

I don't understand this argument. The question was simply if " Delta Aquarids" Total Eclipse's album is rare or not, with any other precision ? With this new re-issue, it's certainly not. You can now easy find it! :P

I don't understand this argument. The question was simply if " Delta Aquarids" Total Eclipse's album is rare or not, with any other precision ? With this new re-issue, it's certainly not. You can now easy find it!  :P

449654[/snapback]

You can easily find the re-issue yes, but the original press is somewhat harder to find... True, Delta Aquarids, is not among the rarest releases out there - but re-released stuff doesn't count in that equation :)

Sorry for not looking back. One very rare CD is Power Source - "Cosmic Waves". The label, Melodia, has ceised to exist. Another one is Chi-A.D. - "Virtual Spirit".

• 2 weeks later...