Terminator (a.k.a Zolod, ex-Parasense) has died

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

After Jake Stephenson(Alien Mutation,Ganja Beats) at the beginning of 2005, more recently Dj Beka from Australia, it's now Zolod aka Terminator (formerly Parasence) who R.i.P

:(

what the hell? Terminator died? Are you sure? Any real news/confirmation?... can't believe this.

how/what/where? :( CONFIRMATION please!

edit: double post

Still can't believe it! SHIT.

this is very sad news... i really loved his works.. :( i can't believe it, how did he die so young!? And whats up with this:

For funeral it is necessary nearby 5000$.

Also it is necessary to support relatives of Zolod

and help to order and establish a gravestone monument.

For all these purposes are necessary money.

:huh: can't be some sick marketing joke? i don't hope so... and well this should quit all the rumours of deja-vu records as well... (rich kids label etc..)

this topic needs a proper title!

Guest Elysium

It's indeed sad when people die but in my opinion these RIP topics have taken new heights... Especially on isra where it's popular to have hysteric topics of people crying over people they never even met.

I have nothing but symphathy for the families that are left behind but please do not start the hysteria here too... and what is this about needing money?.... Are we now a charity fund that have to pay people's funerals when we dont even know them? a bit too far fetched in my opinion.

This is not meant as an offense to the ones that died or the ones that got left behind. Just an observation of how people get into some kind of mild mass-hysteria over people they never met.

It would be amazing to see this kind of dedication toward other sad things like the many many 1000's of people now dying in Pakistan because our leaders and gouvernments "failure" to pay the money they promised after the Earthquake. Or to see some people cry over the situation in Africa where literaly 10's of thousand people (Many many children) die every month from lack of water, medicine and food.

But I guess the dead of a trance person is more sad.

Edited by Elysium

It's indeed sad when people die but in my opinion these RIP topics have taken new heights...  Especially on isra where it's popular to have hysteric topics of people crying over people they never even met.

I have nothing but symphathy for the families that are left behind but please do not start the hysteria here too...  and what is this about needing money?.... Are we now a charity fund that have to pay people's funerals when we dont even know them?  a bit too far fetched in my opinion.

408589[/snapback]

I tend to agree on that... As sad as it is to see someone pass away, this whole charity thing seems tasteless... Anyway, I'm sorry to see him go - he made some real fucking great music... I played some Parasense last night when I heard the tragic news - my way of paying last respects...

/DP

I also partly agree. But somehow it seems more conrete for the human mind when one person (even more when it's a well-known person) dies than when thousands of people die in a far away country. Strange but I see this very often.

And btw, who cares if the friends and relatives of Parasense ask for money. I feel really sorry for them, the loss hurts. But I still will not donate anything, I had enough funeral costs to pay for my own relatives...