Fruityloops question

Maybe a stupid question, but it's really starting to irritate me now :P

When I play, say a melody, with a sample and not a synth in Fruityloops 6, the sample stops playing at every new note, to start over. It's like only one copy of the same sample can be played at once. This can ofcourse be solved by making multiple patterns with the same sample, but that's not very conveniant :P

How do I fix this? :o

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That should fix it, also make sure you're using the sampler and not an audio clip.

433332[/snapback]

that realy don´t mutter ... audio clip is just like sampler just Inst part missing (filter,lfo´s & envelopes) but it works as sampler ... so audio clips you can write up to pianoroll as well as sampler notes.

bom

pepe

Audio clips used to work differently and they wouldn't do note scaling where as the sampler would. Audio clips are also set up to cut out if you play another note from the same clip while a note is already playing.

439059[/snapback]

Thats not true... you just have time stretching on AUTO or something, becouse If you have time stretching on ... It can not allow note scaling but If you put there RESAMPLING it allow you do note scaling. and This CUT CUT BY value is normaly on in audio clips so If you put there also -- value to CUT CUT BY it will not cut out your sample. to use audio clip like this is good becouse it takes less CPU then normal sampler... like If you don´t need any filter or INST section for your sample.

bom

pepe