Adios Amigos

Guest djnemo

Guest djnemo

Party Report.

So, it was time for TEKK to play live again, and this time it was in Sweden. A lot of preparation had to be done, packing etc!

On friday evening we left to Sweden from Schiphol airport. Eventhough I had an amazing 72.5 Kilos (meaning 12.5 kilos overweight, because we were 3 persons travelling), I didnt have to pay anything for it.

Posted Image

(Are we not cute?)

So, we started drinking on the plane, and boy did we get drunk already then. We had loads of fun :) I doubt the stewardesses like us very much though hahahaha ;)

1.5 hours later we arrived in Copenhagen, in a super good mood, and ready to party. We took the train to Sweden, and of course we didnt think about buying beers on the airport, so the alcohol started to wear off, and we got tired instead. It didnt bring the mood down though.

When we came to Malmo Sweden, we were welcomed by Jakob (Dj Cosmic Serpent, aka the organizer of the party hehe) and Elin (a girlfriend of Dj Sekas. We split up, as we had to get my equipment to a safe place, and to take showers etc.

After some chilling and finally some more beer, I left downtown to Malmo to get some food and then go to KB. There I met Sekas, Olivier and Elin again for a niiiiiice Swedish kebab (well, not swedish actually hehe, but the one that you only get in Sweden!). Well, we started walking towards KB as we were still eating.

KB: 100 SKR to get in, You cant smoke in there (as you cant in Any Swedish places anymore :( ), the alcohol is overpriced, and the music was SHIT. However, we had loads of fun, dancing to shitty 80s music. Now dont get me wrong, I dont dislike 80s music, I love it in fact, but this dj was just playing the SHITTY 80s music. Ok ok, I have to give him some credits, there were a couple of tracks that were good hehehe. Well, we had a lot and i mean A LOT of drinks.

Ohhhh I forgot to mention that we met some REALLY crazy girl in there, she had a bandana, and she said she was a pirate... well HARRRRR!!!

Time to go home and get some sleep (4.30 AM). Standing on the street, talking bullshit and laughing about events that happened during the evening. Suddenly the Pirate girl wanted to have sex, and screaming that she was horny. I went to her, and I said, "the only thing I can offer you is french dick", she looked a little bit puzzled. What she didnt see, was that I was pointing at my friend Olivier (He is French), but when she finally saw (20 seconds later) I said "and have a pleasant drive" and left for a taxi.

This night I had trouble sleeping. I was uber tired, but I also missed my son and girlfriend :(. Finally I got to sleep though. At 9AM some damn telephone starts ringing and woke me up. At 10 I finally got up and had a shower. The hangover was actually not that bad, and I had loads of energy, ITS GIG DAY!!

At around 11.30AM we leave to get into the venue and set up the soundsystem, my stuff and the dj booth. NICE VENUE!! :) I spent 2 hours setting everything up!

GRRRRRRRR I was missing a female / female XLR adapter :( Without that I could not go from my digital mixer to the DJ mixer, and that would mean NO SOUND!

After some searching (for 1.5 hours) I found one.... NEXT PROBLEM, I didnt have a keyboard for my computer HARRRRRRRR, well we finally got one, THANKS to the

girlfriend of Matte (White Buddah)!!!

Posted Image

(setting it up style)

Ok, everything is setup, I still had to finish the last track of the liveset, but time was running, I had to go and meet some friend.... At 5 I was at Malmo Central Station again, picking up Spahner and his Girlfriend Helena, and then we went to Moellan to have dinner and beers. CRAZY event, it ended up being around 20 people sitting and eating, drinking, screaming, laughing, play fighting, putting money in the salt, putting Swedish coins all over the place, buying condoms,

drinking more beers, making stupid things, giving away the condoms (I bought them for a party trick, but my nose was clogged so it didnt work. Ok, enough drinking and enough fun, its time to go back to the venue and finish my last track, and prepare for the gig. It is now 11PM.

Once we came to the venue again, I finished the setup, finished the track, and was all ready. Cosmic Serpent and White Buddha were playing a nice trancey

set, which got the people going :) After them, it was my turn. 2AM I started playing my Live set, and I must say, I got the people going mad. As a follow up

from my live, Dj Sekas took over, and made the crowd go even crazier. 5PM, Delin was supposed to play his live set, unfortunately though, his soundcard gave up on him, and only made a 20 minutes gig (20 minutes of SUPER GOOD MUSIC!!!!!!!). After Delin, I started my morning set. Playing old Eat Static, Hallucinogen - LSD etc etc, but it really was a crappy set.

Posted Image

(yeah, thats me playing up there hehehe)

It must have been my WORST dj set ever! The 1210s were not grounded and the CD players skipped on me all the time. In the Middle of most of the mixes, suddenly the CD players just jumped, and everything sounded shit. People seemed not to notice too much though. I was extremely disappointed though.

Posted Image

(some of the deco)

Finally URSA took over, playing mad melodic 140 bpm trance. Probably Full On to some people, but for me very good indeed!

Well, time to pack all the things and get some sleep. And sleep I did hahahaha. I turned on the TV in the Hotel, and 2 minutes later I was sleeping like a baby. I woke up in timely manner to go to the airport. Once at the airport again, we had a LAAAARGE beer and danish red sausages :) This time I had to pay for overweight though, 500 Danish crowns!!

Posted Image

On the way back, the menu in the plane looked similar to the one on the way going to Sweden.

Amsterdam: Got off the plane, and it felt good to be back home again. Smoked a cigarette, and picked up the luggage. Then we hurried to the train. At the train we discover however that we had forgotten my Computer monitors in luggage arrival, and I had to run back to get them. No problems at all, I got in found the monitors, ran back to the train, and off we went.

Amsterdam Centraal: Damn, getting a Taxi to fit all my equipment was a hard task, I got pissed off like hell of hearing "I dont want to damage my leather"

Blaaaah BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Anyways, finally I got a MiniVan taxi, and he drove me home. He got a FAT tip ;)

Home: My Girl, My Son!! Chilling out with Nicolas and Cristina, it made me cry when I saw them. I missed them so very much! Im so glad that I have them to come home to after a trip like this, its the best reward!

Trip to Sweden 10/10

Party 10/10

Trip back to Amsterdam 8/10

Thats all for now folks. Sorry for the bad quality of the pics, they were taken with a phone. There are pictures from a real camera as well, that I will add later on :)

Sounds like you had a lot of fun and also like the party was a blast. Melodic music all the way and even some nice old-school tracks in the morning. Exactly what I would need to jump around all night... :) Too bad you are not satisfied with your DJ-set, but at last you could play your live gig without a problem. For me this would be more important since technical problems in a mixset are one thing, but making a bad performance (or a breaking soundcart) is way worse. Anyway, I hope you will recover soon from your party and the travelling! :)

sounds like you had a good time(besides youre 2nd dj set) in sweden the highlite must have been the kebab :D and coming home to youre family :) thats just so fucking nice having someone to come home too especially know when you have a little baby too. :)

Guest djnemo

Added some pics to the initial post, and here is the rest from the phone. Real cam pics to come very soon :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

(The luggage hehe)

Posted Image

(some of the menue on the plane)

Posted Image

(olivier and sekas on the plane, extremely bad boys ;))

Posted Image

(another sekas vs nemo cute pic)

Guest djnemo

Yeah, it does suck that the DJ set didnt quiet go as I had planned, but I am indeed very happy that the Live set didnt fuck up :) Delin must have felt really bad though :( I am detirmined that I want to book him for parties here in Amsterdam, and this time I will make sure that he has a CD backup with him :)

Very nice pics, you look typically Swedish or viking like to me. Don't know why but it's nice! :)

Guest Elysium

mate nice pics :)

I am so sorry I missed the party and did not see you :(

I was in the studio with Budda to do a Holm & Andersen track and we got so caught up in the music that we forgot all about time and place. So when I finally realised what time it was it was morning and too late too go :(

So sorry mate. But I'll come and see you in Amsterdam soon and then we will get those beers and i will get you drunk in Tequila. :D

odd remark  :blink:

411605[/snapback]

a joke, see - he looked fat in one of those pictures, and as we know women sometimes get extra pounds when they are pregnant, so i joked about it that way - nemo looks fat, but why is he fat [he isnt, its a joke] if his gf is the one who carried a child :)!

edit

Edited by reger

Guest djnemo

Moni,

Hehe, I dont know if we have pictures of the Pirate hahahaha, but if we do, then I will post them too :) THATS a promise.

Yes, I was in Malmo, and unfortunately I didnt meet Kristian :(

Tatsu,

I do look like a viking, dont I?! My girlfriend calls me "El Vikingo" hehehehe :) Glad you like that "look" haha ;)

Kristian,

No worries mate, I understand if you had a lot of stuff to do (I specially understand when it comes to making music, if you would have ditched me for some girl I wouldnt have forgiven you ;):P). Of course we will meet soon in Amsterdam, like I told you before, January and February are very good months for you to come here for a couple of days (Cristina and the child are not here then).

Patrik Vision,

Im so sorry that I was not more social when we met!!!!! I feel bad about it. I was dead tired and my throat was hurting like hell from the smoking machine. I have totally lost my voice now (happens almost everytime when they have too much smoke on the parties). I hope to see you soon, you seemed to be as nice irl as you are here on the forums, you look diffrent though :) :)

Kristian,

Tell Patrik to read here hehehe

Reger,

I AM fat!! ;) I weigh 95 Kilos, like a real Viking should do. Ever heard of a small not big viking?! ;)

the 1210's weren't grounded?? wtf, that's like the most annoying and amateur thing a promoter can leave unattended.. sorry that your DJ set wasn't fun. nice trip log, though - sounds like a great time.

cheers

:)

Ohhhh I forgot to mention that we met some 1. REALLY crazy girl in there, she had a bandana, and she said she was a pirate... well HARRRRR!!!

2. Ok, everything is setup, I still had to finish the last track of the liveset, but time was running, I had to go and meet some friend.... At 5 I was at Malmo Central Station again, picking up Spahner and his Girlfriend Helena, and then we went to Moellan to have dinner and beers. CRAZY event, it ended up being around 20 people sitting and eating, drinking, screaming, laughing, play fighting, putting money in the salt, putting Swedish coins all over the place, buying condoms,

drinking more beers, making stupid things, giving away the condoms (I bought them for a party trick, but my nose was clogged so it didnt work. Ok, enough drinking and enough fun, its time to go back to the venue and finish my last track, and prepare for the gig. It is now 11PM.

3. Once we came to the venue again, I finished the setup, finished the track, and was all ready. Cosmic Serpent and White Buddha were playing a nice trancey

set, which got the people going :) After them, it was my turn. 2AM I started playing my Live set, and I must say, I got the people going mad. As a follow up

from my live, Dj Sekas took over, and made the crowd go even crazier. 5PM, Delin was supposed to play his live set, unfortunately though, his soundcard gave up on him, and only made a 20 minutes gig (20 minutes of SUPER GOOD MUSIC!!!!!!!). After Delin, I started my morning set. Playing old Eat Static, Hallucinogen - LSD etc etc, but it really was a crappy set.

4. It must have been my WORST dj set ever! The 1210s were not grounded and the CD players skipped on me all the time. In the Middle of most of the mixes, suddenly the CD players just jumped, and everything sounded shit. People seemed not to notice too much though. I was extremely disappointed though.

411413[/snapback]

1.-Sure sounds like one crazy girl i say haha! :D

2.-Sounds like a whole lot of fun, partying at möllan before getting to the party, standardprocedeur, but man it's fun! :rolleyes:

3.-I was really surprised about your music, Kristian had told me that you did hardhouse or something :unsure: It was very nice and reminded me of the old days a bit. Some mixup between the progressive from 1999-2002 with some nice goa init, damn nice, and yes the crowd really liked it, and so did i! :D

4.-Well, good music thou, even if you wasnt satisfied with the mixes you played nice music :)

5. I do look like a viking, dont I?! My girlfriend calls me "El Vikingo" hehehehe :) Glad you like that "look" haha ;)

Patrik Vision,

6. Im so sorry that I was not more social when we met!!!!! I feel bad about it. I was dead tired and my throat was hurting like hell from the smoking machine. I have totally lost my voice now (happens almost everytime when they have too much smoke on the parties). I hope to see you soon, you seemed to be as nice irl as you are here on the forums, you look diffrent though :) :)

411856[/snapback]

5.-You look like a real Viking haha ;)

6.-Mate, i fully understand that, and yes the smokingmachines suck, i dont like them. Hope to see you to soon, maybe on a Loopfreaks party ey ;) Hmm, different, how do you meen? :) Taller, shorter, fatter? What? Haha :rolleyes:

ps. It was nice to see Sekas aswell, it was a long time ago :)

Cheers Nemo. ;)

6.-Mate, i fully understand that, and yes the smokingmachines suck, i dont like them. Hope to see you to soon, maybe on a Loopfreaks party ey ;) Hmm, different, how do you meen? :) Taller, shorter, fatter? What? Haha  :rolleyes:

412041[/snapback]

Hahaha, sounds good with Loopfreaks party. Kris?! ;) No, I thought you were tall like fuck, when I saw your pics. But you are smaller than me (Or am I taller than you?) lol Well, and you look younger irl than on the pics as well :) Of course its all for the good :)

Hahaha, sounds good with Loopfreaks party. Kris?! ;) No, I thought you were tall like fuck, when I saw your pics. But you are smaller than me (Or am I taller than you?) lol Well, and you look younger irl than on the pics as well :) Of course its all for the good :)

412661[/snapback]

Yeps, some day we will definitly have one, and soon i hope :)

Hmm, i'm 180cm, it's not "tall as fuck" but i think we are about the same hight. Ah, nice, yet another that says i look young lol :rolleyes: