Similar to old astral projection

radi6404

dimension 5 - second phaze!!! my fav! cant believe no one mentioned it yet...

also...

dimension 5 - transdimensional

cosmosis - cosmology

cosmosis - synergy

man with no name - moment of truth

man with no name - earth moving sun

doof - lets turn on

chi ad - virtual spirit

x-dream - trip to trancesylvania

x-dream - happiness

jaia - blue synergy

pigs in space

ra - to sirius

california sunshine - trance

california sunshine - imperia

blue planet corporation

indoor - progressive trance

thats about all i feel are closer to ap... oh yeah, and SFX, haha! derr.....

Yes, as Anoebis said; you should really try the Xervana album "Samples from a virtual life". I remember when I spoke to Xervana he had just sent his album to the Astral Projection guys and they was amused to hear that he sounded just like them :)

Yes, as Anoebis said; you should really try the Xervana album "Samples from a virtual life". I remember when I spoke to Xervana he had just sent his album to the Astral Projection guys and they was amused to hear that he sounded just like them :)

412257[/snapback]

And again i must look at discogs for the album cause on saikosounds i can found just 1 track by xervana.

Fugpuggler are you just kidding or what, it is good that you want help me but doof - lets turn on don´t sound like astral projection at all

And again i must look at discogs for the album cause on saikosounds i can found just 1 track by xervana.

Fugpuggler are you just kidding or what, it is good that you want help me but doof - lets turn on don´t sound like astral projection at all

412442[/snapback]

neither does nearly everything else mentioned in this thread.

412442[/snapback]

I thought it was obvious that one can not expect new released Goa which has the same sound as Astral Projection and is to be found on saikosounds nowadays since there's almost no Goa released these days at all.. The best chance finding Xervanas album is maybe on ebay or why not try emailing him? He might just have an extra copy available? I think he has contactinfo on his website: http://xervana.trance.nu

If you're familiar of P2P then that's also a way to get it.

I thought it was obvious that one can not expect new released Goa which has the same sound as Astral Projection and is to be found on saikosounds nowadays since there's almost no Goa released these days at all.. The best chance finding Xervanas album is maybe on ebay or why not try emailing him? He might just have an extra copy available? I think he has contactinfo on his website: http://xervana.trance.nu

If you're familiar of P2P then that's also a way to get it.

412643[/snapback]

I want support people that make such great music and i´am sure that Limewire won´t find anything by xervana.

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

Miranda Phenomena's album is a must-have goa cd, but for me, it doesn't look like at all Astral Projection; it's more pumping with a heavy kick.

I want support people that make such great music and i´am sure that Limewire won´t find anything by xervana.

412659[/snapback]

Yes ofcourse everyone should support great music but if there's no other option... Then there's no shame in using P2P. Xervanas album is sold out since long time ago. The only way you might get it is if you contact him and he still has a copy to sell to you.

Try DC++ and different psyhubs (search after psyhubs here: http://www.hublist.org/?p=search&search=ps...ort=&direction= )

Vitaminic also have the album: http://stage.vitaminic.com/main/xervana2/all_tracks/

Unfortunately it seemes offline for the moment, but check back there later. Or mail them and see what's going on..

..and I also found it on http://www.ebay.com for US $14.16..

Yes ofcourse everyone should support great music but if there's no other option... Then there's no shame in using P2P. Xervanas album is sold out since long time ago. The only way you might get it is if you contact him and he still has a copy to sell to you.

Try DC++ and different psyhubs (search after psyhubs here: http://www.hublist.org/?p=search&search=ps...ort=&direction= )

Vitaminic also have the album: http://stage.vitaminic.com/main/xervana2/all_tracks/

Unfortunately it seemes offline for the moment, but check back there later. Or mail them and see what's going on..

..and I also found it on http://www.ebay.com for US $14.16..

412962[/snapback]

I won´t buy it on ebay because i do0n´t want pay to a person who has nothing to do with the artist instead of support the artist, it is better to download the CD illegal as to buy it on ebay.

It's astonishing nobody mentionned Shiva Shidapu:

because he don´t sound like Astral Projection at all.

I won´t buy it on ebay because i do0n´t want pay to a person who has nothing to do with the artist instead of support the artist, it is better to download the CD illegal as to buy it on ebay.

Suit yourself but I think you shouldn't be that fastidious when it comes to such an unknown artist and when the album was printed in such a small edition. And somewhere down the line the artist got some comission of that ex either it's new or second handed. So you do support the artist even though you are buying the stuff from ebay.

I won´t buy it on ebay because i do0n´t want pay to a person who has nothing to do with the artist

413100[/snapback]

Weiry weird way of putting it!? the guys who has bought it supported the artist... Why couldn´t you buy that from him? Anyway it´s completely bull that it would be any BETTER to download it..maybe easier thats all. If you want the original that might be the only way to get one in some cases...

413100[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ROFLMAO!!!

when you buy a cd from, say, psyshop. they have already received their money from the shop that stocks the CD.

do you think when you buy a cd from the shop, they post the money to the artist !? :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ROFLMAO!!!

when you buy a cd from, say, psyshop. they have already received their money from the shop that stocks the CD.

do you think when you buy a cd from the shop, they post the money to the artist !?  :lol:

413321[/snapback]

With the risk of sounding lame. :D

I have no idea how it works with cd's, but in Finland shops sells magazines the way that they stock many units, and return those that nobody buyed before next nr of the magazine came out. Only then the money is given.. That's probably better for the shops.

Wonder if it can be done the same way with cd sales?

With the risk of sounding lame.  :D 

I have no idea how it works with cd's, but in Finland shops sells magazines the way that they stock many units, and return those that nobody buyed before next nr of the magazine came out. That's probably better for the shop.

Wonder if it can be done the same way with cd sales?

413352[/snapback]

No. it doesnt work that way here in london. why do you think most cd shops have a "bargain bucket" with cheap cd's in it? its left over's people didnt buy.

when you buy a cd from say a large CD shop. the cd shop have bought a large amount of cd's from the supplier. its already considered "sold" by the time the cd shop gets it. then they put their markup on it and ALL the money you give to the shop, they keep. they have already paid for the cd's a while back.

so not buying it from ebay, because the artist doesnt get the money is bordering on retarded.

No. it doesnt work that way here in london. why do you think most cd shops have a "bargain bucket" with cheap cd's in it? its left over's people didnt buy.

when you buy a cd from say a large CD shop. the cd shop have bought a large amount of cd's from the supplier. its already considered "sold" by the time the cd shop gets it. then they put their markup on it and ALL the money you give to the shop, they keep. they have already paid for the cd's a while back.

so not buying it from ebay, because the artist doesnt get the money is bordering on retarded.

413354[/snapback]

Yep, i was only talking about magazines, i know about bargain cd's, but never saw bargain daily news-papers bucket hehe.

So i thought that the same kind of arragment could be done with cd's imo..

Actually im not even sure if it's done that way lol, now when i think it could also be that the magazine companies pays some monthly fee for renting shelf-space in the stores. And not with the amount sold.

Eitherway i agree on that ebay part. :lol:

413354[/snapback]

:lol: jolly good!

but if something is out of print, then the artist already got everything they can get out of it, and when people are paying 50+ bucks for classics that sounds like more people want the album than there are actual copies that exist i think... in that case i dont see any problem with downloading. the difference between ebay and a record shop tho is that the ebay seller cant restock.

but if you want to support xervana, buy the blissful moments comp, the more people buy that, then saiko or psyshop might buy more from tranceform, and then xervana gets supported a bit that way. i guess, or else get it straight from the label if you can.. unless thats already out of print too...

dimension 5 - second phaze!!! my fav! cant believe no one mentioned it yet...

also...

dimension 5 - transdimensional

cosmosis - cosmology

cosmosis - synergy

man with no name - moment of truth

man with no name - earth moving sun

doof - lets turn on

chi ad - virtual spirit

x-dream - trip to trancesylvania

x-dream - happiness

jaia - blue synergy

pigs in space

ra - to sirius

california sunshine - trance

california sunshine - imperia

blue planet corporation

indoor - progressive trance

thats about all i feel are closer to ap...  oh yeah, and SFX, haha! derr.....

412212[/snapback]

you have forgotten man with no name - teleportation, now that´s real astral style