OFFICIAL BEST OF 2005 THREAD

Anoebis

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: Totally somehow missed Moni's list on page 1.

i already posted my list, it's on page 2, post #28 ! :)

(if you are reffering to my top5)

else, yes, after 1st febr.

though we'll probably have to ask some people to make a summary of their lists and making it easier for us by concluding with a TOP 5.

1. ENTHEOGENIC - DIALOGUE OF THE SPEAKERS

2. PHONY ORPHANTS - ET CETRA

3. BEAT BIZARRE - SOMMERSAULT INDUSTRIES

4. HUMAN BLUE - DISCOVERY CHANNEL

5. SHPONGLE - NOTHING LASTS BUT NOTHING IS LOST

> That's my TOP-FIVE for 2005 <

Jaia? i hate house music

416184[/snapback]

I hate it when I dont wipe properly, and the little residue causes a stinging burning sensation that forces me to scratch in public places. That scratching in combination with the residue leads to very embarassing skidmarks in my underwear, which is why I always try to not get into accidents, because my mother has always told me since I was a little kid: " Wipe properly my son, because what would the doctor say when you get into an accident and he sees the skidmarks in your boxers."

After long thinking and listening, I have decided that my votes go to the following:

1. Element - Alteration

2. Antix - Twin Coast Remixes

3. Behind Blue Eyes album on Iboga

4. Ticon - Zero Six After

5. Der Dritte Raum - Der kleine Korg und das Echo

It was a really hard decision, and I would have preferred to have 10 options instead :)

its actually early 2004 (april), come to think of it. you seem confused, that post makes no sense, did nicolas not let you sleep?

416976[/snapback]

No, I got the DVD in june 2005 I think (DP, you can confirm, because I talked to you about it just some days before hehehe). And yeah, Nico doesnt let me sleep too much :)

And I still listen to that album soooooo damn much by the way. I think its one of the most played albums in my Ipod..... :D

Guest Elysium

No, I got the DVD in june 2005 I think (DP, you can confirm, because I talked to you about it just some days before hehehe). And yeah, Nico doesnt let me sleep too much :)

And I still listen to that album soooooo damn much by the way. I think its one of the most played albums in my Ipod..... :D

416981[/snapback]

'

It's indeed from 2005. The DVD I mean. Or is it 2004? hmm :huh: