MFG - Message From God

Guest Cosmogenesis

Well, I will say one thing about "Message from God". It's the best full-on album I have ever heard, and, at the same time, the worse of the group, even if the MFG specific touch is still there. The fact is we can't really compare it with "The Prophecy" & "New Kind of World", which symbolize IMO the perfection and describe a real science-fiction experience. "Message from God" isn't an homogenic album IMO, and the tracks don't follow each others a unique style & material like "Project genesis" for example.

BUT, I was deeply surprised by one track of this album, which definitely is for me one of the best MFG tracks: "The World is a narrow bridge". This is a real & authentic MFG masterpiece, with fast acid & electric beats, amazing background "god-sensitive" atmosphere and melodic vibes!

Anyway if we have to define it like a"full-on" stuff. If it's full-on, so I hope more groups will produce some awesome stuff like it, because MFG has proved once again why they are the pionneers of the trance genre with this track.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I will say one thing about "Message from God". It's the best full-on album I have ever heard, and, at the same time, the worse of the group, even if the MFG specific touch is still there. The fact is we can't really compare it with "The Prophecy" & "New Kind of World", which symbolize IMO the perfection and describe a real science-fiction experience. "Message from God" isn't an homogenic album IMO, and the tracks don't follow each others a unique style & material like "Project genesis" for example.

BUT, I was deeply surprised by one track of this album, which definitely is for me one of the best MFG tracks: "The World is a narrow bridge". This is a real & authentic MFG masterpiece, with fast acid & electric beats, amazing background "god-sensitive" atmosphere and melodic vibes!

Anyway if we have to define it like a"full-on" stuff. If it's full-on, so I hope more groups will produce some awesome stuff like it, because MFG has proved once again why they are the pionneers of the trance genre with this track.

511183[/snapback]

* some kind of higher expectation rises, but still in worry...* :unsure:

Guest Cosmogenesis

Well, I see that many people have different points of view about "Message From God". Maybe we will need to make a poll about it.