Look Behind

teatako

hello all! im putting up a new track, called look behind. i would call it melodic fullon, if i had to describe it. I´m looking forward to comments mostly on the production side of it, but every comment is welcome

anyway, link is.

http://www.dance-industries.com/view_artis...892&track=11851

406589[/snapback]

This is very good! Can't find any flaws on the production and arrangment, but then again I usually don't spend to much time thinking about it (; I like the bass. It's quite hollow, and that's not so common I think, but it somehow fits very well (: Also the melody that fades in from 2:03 is very good. Really fluffy. You also have snappy percussion, giving it a tight beat and I think that fits the bass just great!

That's all I could think of for now (: Cheers

Hello mate.

So you are DOTOM.I know you from musicdownload.com cause I had download some of your tracks.

If you are working only with Reason I think you are a hero to make a production like this !! I know the feeling and how dificult it is cause I'm working with Reason 2 and I have no VSTs or anything else :(

Anyway production is very good cause I see my equalizer that all freqs are at the same position so that means that I can play the track with the way that I like without clipping.

As for the track itself is not my style but think that is groovey ;)

See you on boards

hey. i recognise your nickname from download.com, too. the truth is i use reason, an old version of a mastering suite called t-racks and a freeware prog called audacity. it is true that having a lot of tools and plugins does help, but they wont make you a better producer. time, asking people and persistence will.

I'm checking it out now and writing comments as I listen.

Prettygood beginning. I also like the bass as well. The kick is perhaps a hair low or lacking oomfph for this style of psy, but that's a matter of taste. The drum sounds I like and the leads are pretty good. I like how a lot of the parts sort of swell in and out. About the only suggestion I might make would be to look into getting some more variation in your hi-hats, both pattern-wise and sound-wise. The hats here are not bad by anymeans. But they don't jump out at me and seem to just be "good enough" and not "great". That said, all and all great job here. I generally dig the flow of the track and don't see any particularly glaring problems. :)