New track, with a little bother

psyfi.co.uk

Got a new tune called "Transcended innit" At the top of my music page.

http://www.psyfi.co.uk/music.htm

I wrote it in logic but then bounced off each track to it's own audio file and mixed them in Live 5 to aviod Logics poo summing down. I think the extra effort has pad off in sound quality terms. Let me know what you think. Cheers. :)

Oh and happy new year BTW :D

I started this track to play around with delay on bass lines.  The old mushroom style bass lines work well with delay so it was fun to go and re-explore that style again.  Glad you enjoyed the tune xiphiaz :D

407319[/snapback]

Sorry I couldn't give you a more thorough review, it's just that.. I can't find anything wrong with it :D Really, it's flawless in my ears and I really dig the synths (: As I said, very very nice! Awesome work (:

Hullo :)

Very impressive. Good production, good sounds, good drive - nice atmosphere too. As far as I'm concerned, there is only one thing "wrong".

It seems the track is neither here nor there. I'm having trouble "getting" the structure, and making head or tail in the arrangement. It seems there is a returning theme in there, but I'm not naturally led to it. Does this make any sense? Maybe it's because I'm used to listened to "simpler" music... Maybe I'll get it when I have heard it ten times :D

Oh, and thanks for bringing some actual tunes in there - good ones are a rarety these days ;)

-A

Thanks for listening Amygdala. I'm glad you enjoyed the production and the melodies in there.

Your point about the structure is good food for thought and I'll mull them over when approaching my next project.

Your comments are valuable and helpful for me. :)

I listened the track... I only have 3 things to say really:

1) When's the album coming out?

2) I should visit "check out my tracks" section more often

3) what's with the name duud? I'm sorry but that's not groovy enough! (at least not if considering the level of your music!)

:)