Secede

sherlockalien

Yes Tryshasla is really good.

651943[/snapback]

I love this album but I can never remember the title properly. Keeping thinking it's tryshala! Top tunes though I especially love the kettel collab! Kettel too are great.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Woo I just ordered Secede - Tryshasla yesterday, can't wait to receive it :)

I noticed that some of the previous releases on the label Tryshasla is released on (Sending Orbs) are out of print already.

I think I'll be ordering their other, still available, releases very quickly :blink:

• 4 months later...

I haven´t listened to it, but my bro _kolibri_ has been keeping telling me how good it is for a while now :)

WELL, you really should listen to it!! :clapping:

have you? :lol:

Kettel AND Secede Collaboration?

Cool! Looking forward to that :)

To be released

SO 0xx Yagya title unknown

SO 0xx Kettel title unknown

SO 0xx Secede title unknown

SO 0xx Kettel/Secede collaboration

Judging by Leraine this is going to kick some major ass ^_^

Anyone have any info on this Legiac who is going to release album called Mings Feaner on Sending Orbs this month? :unsure:

Me neither. It was supposed to come out this year already. I'm waiting the Kettel/Secede collaboration album even more.

Kettel AND Secede Collaboration?

Cool! Looking forward to that :)

anyone than heard this one???? http://www.discogs.com/release/896479

would really really want this one!! :):)

Yeah, but I didn't much of it. I love Secede's Born In a Tropical Swamp, but Kettel ruined the whole thing imo.

I've only listened to it couple of times, so I'm not the person to say anything though :D

¨

I've been trying to find this everywhere... probably could download it from somewhere but have no such program for mac :(

¨

I've been trying to find this everywhere... probably could download it from somewhere but have no such program for mac :(

I had to dl, so I could listen to it because I have no vinylplayer :D

SO 0xx Kettel/Secede collaboration

Judging by Leraine this is going to kick some major ass ^_^

I emailed Lennard a while back to ask him about the new releases, and here's what he had to say:

heya,

all the stuff on the kettel/secede collab album will be brand new, and the sound is gonna be quite different from leraine and such.

we're still sort of picking tracks and making/editing new ones..its a slow process since we're both kinda busy.

and yeah the track on my site is a sort of teaser..originally made for a new album which im working on as well

if all goes well it will probably surface somewhere early 2008

cheers!

len

I am still so bummed that I didn't buy Tryshasla when it was still available... and the label is based in my town as well. I suck!

I really want the Original Albvm! I WANT!

Same here (I don't live in that town though. I was just too slow as well :( )

I am still so bummed that I didn't buy Tryshasla when it was still available... and the label is based in my town as well. I suck!

I really want the Original Albvm! I WANT

Same here (I don't live in that town though. I was just too slow as well :( )

You snooze you lose!!

Hahaha.

Actually I didn't buy this when it was available, kicked myself, then found it mint & cheap in a second hand store!

Secede is a great artist,one album wich i think not to meny people heard is "Silent Flower Observers",and it's a shame not to much people heard it,couse its a GEM ! right next to Tryshasla :)