VA - Hardcore Goa Trance Vol.1

ProSect

Posted Image

VA - Hardcore Goa Trance Vol.1 (Goa Blaster Records)

Compiled by DJ MegaRaver

01. Ibiza Armageddon - Drunk Clubber Has No Home (Escape To Goa Mix) [04:16][100 BPM]

02. MegaRaver - MegaRaver In Da House [01:35][093 BPM]

03. The Prodigy - No Good (Midi Killiz Remix) [01:01][144 BPM]

04. The Mafia (Interlude) [00:24][000 BPM]

05. Skazi - Hit & Run (Shiva Boom's Christmas Terror Mix) [02:12][145 BPM]

06. Voice Of Pot - You're Not Free [00:41][123 BPM]

07. Astral Projection - Aurora Borealis (Boom Shiva's Return Of Goa Remix) [01:02][145 BPM]

08. Medical Crew - Nuclear Holocaust (God Will Not Help Us Mix) [01:55][148 BPM]

09. Toilet Master - Bathroom Vibes (Secrets Behind The Door) [03:55][147 BPM]

10. Dark Noise Trauma - Run Bunny Run [01:35][165 BPM]

11. Fart-O-Meter - The Analog Worm [02:02][100 BPM]

12. ICO - Vanishing Desire (Broken Mix) [06:50][000 BPM]

----------------------------

DJ MegaRaver is one of the pioneers on the psytrance scene. The roots for his name came from superb skills in killer raving. He met pure Goa Trance in mid 2005 and started his career as a Goa Raver. DJ MegaRaver has been a psytrance DJ for over the last 3 days, but we truly trust his skills, he has collected 11 dancefloor killers that will kill the dancefloor because they are the dancefloor killers!

Ibiza Armageddon is a project of an angry betrayed Ibiza clubber, Alex. Once he forgot his ketamine and found that through all this years Ibiza DJ's were fooling him by playing the cheesy trance. But now he found his new love and writing the most original anthems around. "Drunk Clubber Has No Home" describes his period of loneliness till he found the Goa land.

MegaRaver himself contributes with a massive psy rap combo "MegaRaver In Da House". The end of the track is very massive and you have to watch it, once one dancer was killed by the power of his kicks.

Midi Killiz need no introduction, this duo got the greatest midi skills and the most powerfull hardcore sound. Remix of Prodigy's "No Good" being spinned in the most of the clubs nowadays and finally its avaliable on our compilation.

Shiva Boom is one of the most original artists on the scene. He best known for his unique goa melodies, hard guitars, energetic basslines and funky grooves. He remixed Skazi's blockbuster for our CD, a total christmas terror!

Voice Of Pot are Colya and Andrey from Russia. They're very creative and unique, allways sending their feelings and messages through the music. "You're Not Free" is about... not sure, but I'm sure they know.

Boom Shiva is the hottest fullon artist on the scene, with ocean of creativity he makes only original music - each track is a new piece of art. He brings old memories to us with his remix to classic Astral Projection's "Aurora Borealis". (Shiva Boom is not him)

Medical Crew are DJ Death, DJ KillerKick & Robocop. They came from hard metal, and now they creating the hardest psytrance you can find. "Nuclear Holocaust" is a total dancefloor megablaster.

Toilet Master is known for using his natural recordings and pure mayhem. After making few festivals in his toilet he made the "Bathroom Vibes" anthem. Killer.

Dark Noise Trauma are 2 young fellas with a very hard sound. "Run Bunny Run" is a sad story of a poor bunny that was killed by an evil maniac wolf.

ICO is a project of Andy Yakovlev (ProSect) and Peter Mullins. Together they bring an emotional song which describes their vanishing desire for psychedelic culture...

Free for download here:

http://www.psyreviews.com/killa/

Or here as .rar

WoWoWowowowoW let me tall u all someting babu!!! I now DJ MeGaRaVAr for 2 huors and he is kiler babu for shure !!!! Tihs rilies is very kiler inzzzzzane and wil killlllllll soem brainssssss for shure!!!!!! God lock wiht tihs rilies babu!!! BOOOOOOM Shankar peace to all!!!!

Hi All !

"Hardcore Goa Trance Vol.1" is compiled by DJ MegaRaver. The direction of this compilation is massive full-on (except the last track) for bomb the dance floors.

1. Ibiza Armageddon - Drunk Clubber Has No Home (Escape To Goa Mix)

Alex with 100% full on track. The first part of the track is very familiar to the regular full on tracks nowadys, but on 05:30 created a new story in the track - beautiful melodi enter together with male vocal and atmosphere of freedom and happiness, all together show us Armageddon's unique style.

It's a refreshing change from IA.

2. MegaRaver - MegaRaver In Da House

The second track came from pure full on artist. This tune just prove me the big improvement on MegaRaver's music, it just fit to all full on rules - fast base line, powerful kick and a lot of playings all over.

One of the best track of MegaRaver for me.

3. The Prodigy - No Good (Midi Killiz Remix)

Cooperations is a good thing (most of the times) and here we have one between two full on projects. Midi Killiz present a nice tune with good building and a lot of groove. Avarage full on track.

4. The Mafia (Interlude)

Avi and Yanniv also unite forces for this comp. Avi's baseline and Yanniv's power. Without even see the artists, I knew it's Avi's tune because he have some special atmosphere and unique kick, now together with Yanniv the result is perfect...recommended !!

5. Skazi - Hit & Run (Shiva Boom's Christmas Terror Mix)

One of the big hits of X&I get mix by Shiva Boom. Awesome remix, it's like a completly new track except the vocals & melodies. The remix is more energetic and agressive than the original version...way to go Shiva Boom.

6. Voice Of Pot - You're Not Free

Very nice excellent tune. Voice Of Pot music is always something to look for, and here I finally got what I asked. Colya and Andrey did here very good work and take it to his direction with save the original melodies...special one !

7. Astral Projection - Aurora Borealis (Boom Shiva's Return Of Goa Remix)

After the release of their debut album, Boom Shiva keeps to rock with brand new release on full power ! dance floor stormer !

The style is not change, still the fast baseline with pomping kick and a lot of effects and games which punp you high every time...and the melodi...delicious !!!

8. Medical Crew - Nuclear Holocaust (God Will Not Help Us Mix)

The crazy project Medical Crew. DJ Death, DJ KillerKick & Robocop always suprise me with something more genious...they have no rules and now they join DD to this game. Brilliant track with unexpected elements and suprises which come from no where...thats what I call enjoyable full on because you never know what will come now and jump automaticlly.

9. Toilet Master - Bathroom Vibes (Secrets Behind The Door)

Now, after all the bombs, it's time to give some relax to the legs and for this target Toilet Master intended for. I very like his music because it is not regular full on style with purpose to "kill" in the dance floor - it's music with brain and wisdom. His music won't make you dance like crazy but still you won't stop to dance becasue it so fun to move when this tune on background...great work man.

10. Dark Noise Trauma - Run Bunny Run

And now it's time to the dessert...and this why Dark Noise Trauma guys came for. Amazing, brilliant, magical, excellent or whatever you want to describe it...I'm speechless so much groove, so much talent...I'm ask fromm all the full on projects to excuse me but this is the best tune in this compilation without a doubt ! please people get this compilation, if not for the full on tracks, so for this one...AMAZING !!!!!!!

The last two tracks live me breatheless so I shall finish here and jerk off for a while.

Thanks DJ MegaRaver for a delicous end for this comp.

http://www.chaosunlimited.co.uk

http://www.suckmydiscotheque.co.uk

ps. 100 Shiva bows to my inspiration:

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/...c/75216/forum/9

not even close to goa .

405146[/snapback]

Hello? This is a JOKE :ph34r:

Elysium: ;) Thanks mate, I was bored that day :rolleyes:

That's a cool christmas gift for ya all =)

Some facts:

* Same post on russian forum was taken as a real review and release.

* DJ MegaRave booked for world tour

* Some dude tried to find a full cd on Saikosounds

* Listeners favourite was the Toilet Master

* Recieved 37 reports on hospitalization, so we want to warn you: DO NOT PLAY IT LOUD AND WATCH THE KILLER BASSLINES

* No one yet revealed the secret of the mysterious act Fart-O-Meter. We can only say its a side project of side project of the side project of the man behind the side project project.

* Simon Posford recieved a promo copy and quit psytrance

* The CD & the fact that MegaRaver got superb skills in killer raving made a new opposite movement of people with super raver killing skills

* Shiva Boom & Boom Shiva cooperated and made a new project named Shiva Boom Boom Shiva

* The CD should be distributed by gEm, MYCEL and psyCZ Records soon

Cheers

ND

B)

* No one yet revealed the secret of the mysterious act Fart-O-Meter. We can only say its a side project of side project of the side project of the man behind the side project project.

* The CD & the fact that MegaRaver got superb skills in killer raving made a new opposite movement of people with super raver killing skills

* Shiva Boom & Boom Shiva cooperated and made a new project named Shiva Boom Boom Shiva

405380[/snapback]

haha even better :D

3. The Prodigy - No Good (Midi Killiz Remix)

Cooperations is a good thing (most of the times) and here we have one between two full on projects. Midi Killiz present a nice tune with good building and a lot of groove. Avarage full on track.

404535[/snapback]

KILLAH AVERAGE! Psytrance needs more average tunes like this! I'm in tye-dye heaven maaann!!! I can really see myselef grooving to this one the dancefloor. FIrst time I heard this is chanced my life!!!11! Soo spiritual! AND AVERAGE!!!!!!!! I Loove This stuff. MAKE AVERAGE PSYTRANCE NOT WAR!!! BOM! Psychedelic lifestyle ALIEN MEGA PLUR!!!!!!!

hehe good stuff.

you young man have too much free time on your hands!  ;)

406192[/snapback]

Heh, what an unemployed, depressed, uninspired & bored man can do in one evening when he tries to make some music with some beers around...?

Happy new year friends! B)

ND

Heh, what an unemployed, depressed, uninspired & bored man can do in one evening when he tries to make some music with some beers around...?

Happy new year friends! B)

ND

406218[/snapback]

Lucky you didn't have a vodka ay? BTW your alcohol was missing last night. I was half sober half of the time. And you missed Mishka drinking!

Lucky you didn't have a vodka ay? BTW your alcohol was missing last night. I was half sober half of the time. And you missed Mishka drinking!

406278[/snapback]

Hehehe, once I will get my hands on Mishka - he got the russian blood I'm sure :P

Oh, at NYE I drank pretty much, luckily good food covered the alcohol so I was cool.

ND

• 1 month later...