Visual effects like Itnues

SkeletonMan

I use Itunes a lot for listening at home and really like using their Visual effects screen. There are two major problems with it, though. First of all, I am getting tired of it. It's not good enough, too repetitious, to many effects I don't like, seemingly in sync with the music, but not in sync the right way etc. Secondly, when using Itunes I have to hear my music in mp3 quality which sux BIG TIME!!! :angry:

So, I'm thinking there has to be someone who's made a programme that works like the Itunes visualizer. Only better. Much better! And where it's possible to download music in wave-format so the quality is the best possible (well, the best possible from a pc, anyway :lol:)

If there exists such a programme I'd buy it right away!! No questions asked. That would just be awesome.

So does anyone know if such a programme exist. And if not, could you pleeeeeeease tell some high school computer wizard to get of his lazy butt and start working for the community. WE NEED THIS PROGRAMME :rolleyes:

mannnn....you gotta create ur own visuals :)

or use milk drop with winamp. You can play wavs and what not, (tho why wavs? they take up a ton of space for a very small difference in quality, u can barely tell the difference if the mp3 quality is 128 kbps or higher)

iTunes can play wav... Change the import option to wave instead of mp3 and you'll be able to rip your CD's in full quality.

403802[/snapback]

off course all programs can play wave, each computer can play an original cd so :unsure:

winamp has some great ones, some more subtle that you don't get like attacked every 5 minutes..

I think you can download more of them on their site for free,

just google - winamp maybe you aer lucky ;)

You can... easily. Unless you've got a shitty stereo/headphones.

403778[/snapback]

Well, u would need some very good studio monitor quality headphones or speakers, and even then, the difference in quality is small, and does little to affect the percieved quality. Mp3s work by taking out frequencies in-audible to the human ear.

Player: Winamp

Vis-plugin: Milkdrop

You can watch Milkdrop for hours and hours.

Enjoy!

403674[/snapback]

Thanks a billion Trolsk !!!

Installed winamp and downloaded milkdrop. I LUV IT !!!!!!!! Watched it last night for the first time after a spliff. Astral Projection Ionized (one of my all time AP favourites) - man, it was brilliant.

Still I am a little puzzled as to the sync. I mean, I can see it's in sync, but I really would wish it some times made more of an effect out of breaks.

Anyway, last night I found everything pretty cool so maybe it's just a question of state of mind ...

Thanks and cheers to everybody!