Behringer - UB1222FX-PRO Mixer

in a amateur home studio.

At the moment im using Reason2.5, will be moving onto Cubase SX3 soon.

I have a Raduim49 Midi Controller, Emu 0404 soundcard, and getting a decent amplifier soon too... :)

Now this worth getting, cause i want to purchase one more piece to my studio before i leave the UK, but im not exactly sure what would be the next best thing :huh:

Any suggestions, or more easy to digest info on this mixer :D

Thank ppl! :ph34r:

in a amateur home studio.

At the moment im using Reason2.5, will be moving onto Cubase SX3 soon.

I have a Raduim49 Midi Controller, Emu 0404 soundcard, and getting a decent amplifier soon too... :)

Now this worth getting, cause i want to purchase one more piece to my studio before i leave the UK, but im not exactly sure what would be the next best thing :huh:

Any suggestions, or more easy to digest info on this mixer :D

Thank ppl! :ph34r:

402807[/snapback]

How many outputs does your soundcard have? A mixer is always handy to have, but not a must. :)

EMU 0404 has 1 stereo in and out. Not sure if you're using the digital ones. Just let us know what you gonna use it for? And I wouldn't go for Behringer.

Recently I bought a compact mixer for connecting multple sources (2 pc's, cd player any kind of synth or anything I'll bring over, guitar and mic if needed, and out to monitors, to recording pc, and 2 moitoring headphones). Not sure yet if it's necessary, but that's a good christmass gift :)

ND