Soulclipse Festival - Turkey 2006

quite true ... a big mofo line-up. tough one. i keep recalculating free days i can get from work in march vs. cost of festival. damn!

414517[/snapback]

If you fly to Turkey,make a stop in Thessaloniki to pick-up a huge bag.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Elysium

DANISH / SWEDISH TICKET SALES

SOULCLIPSE FESTIVAL, TURKIET, 27/3 - 2/4 2006

soulclipse.denmark@gmail.com

soulclipse.sweden@gmail.com

Phone:

Kristian

+46 (0)736 13 0333 (Malmö)

Patrik

+46 (0)704 27 1126 (Malmö)

Jan 1 - Jan 31 2006

115 Euro + 5 Euro in booking fee.

Feb 1 - Mar 15 2006

150 Euro + 5 Euro in booking fee.

At gate : 180 Euro

http://www.soulclipse.com

Woo this sounds really phat! Just saw the lineup & photographs (the photographs alone do it for me),, line up is a bit pricey but think i can blag slightly cheaper presale tickets with my south african passport :D

I think i may try fly from the UK to greece, then ferry it to the festival. WOooooot can't wait! Gwaaaan moni! It will be fun to catch up with ya :-) I'll bring you some phat british tea or something :P Also wicked that you're coming heva, i briefly met you at voov didn't i? (I was down with erin & heather) My that was an awesome festy!!

Come on people it's gonna be wiiiiiiiiild!

Edit: second thoughts it is working out a bit expensive... £196 (including tax) for flights from london -> antalya. Then £90 for the bus to the festival & entry (£72 for me if i use my south african passport). Hmm, I will have to really think about it in the next couple days.

Hey Koolaid yesh we did meet at Voov! Would be good to see you at this as well. Why don't you check out flights to istanbul?? It's well easy to get the bus down to antalya (apparently) and quite cheap too doint it this way. That's what I'm doing anyhows....

Charlie dunno who is playing at the eclipse time, set times not released. I was kind of hoping for silence at the eclipse moment :)

WOooooot can't wait! Gwaaaan moni! It will be fun to catch up with ya :-) I'll bring you some phat british tea or something :P Also wicked that you're coming heva, i briefly met you at voov didn't i? (I was down with erin & heather) My that was an awesome festy!!

425222[/snapback]

i'm not going. let's meet at Voov/Boom/Sonica or something in the summer :D

Checked out the latest updates yesterday & FREq was added aswell as Liquid Soul. The Festival will have the classic VooV-setup: Main stage, Alternative Floor & Chill Out.

Suck my Sunny Solar, I'm eclipse myself there :D !

Got a news letter... Copy & paste:

A Big Hello to All...

7 Days Open Air Festival

First of all we would like to wish you a Happy New Year full of abundance, dreams & passion. We would like to thank you all for taking an interest in the developments of Soulclipse by signing up to this newsletter.

Due to the massive amount of artists performing, we have decided to add and extra trance stage setting the number of stages at 3. Main stage, additional psytrance stage and chillout area/stage.

The second stage of presale, will soon terminate and tickets are going fast so get yours now for 115 Euro plus a booking fee of 5 Euro. Please notice there are a number of countries whose citizens are able to buy discounted tickets still for 95 Euro.

Physical tickets have been placed worldwide to create easy purchasing alternatives for people who prefer to buy hard tickets. Contacts & addresses of the sales points/persons are now available on the website check the "Ticket" button under the worldwide sales points. More will be added.

IndigoKids production team have setup base of operations in Antalya centre and soon will be moving on to the festival site. Decorations and performances are being created in many parts of the world. People are meeting, networking, energies and anticipation growing. Alignments forming...

Make sure to check out the 21st of February Soulclipse special from 14:00-16:00 GMT on New Wave Radio on Ministry of Sound Radio www.ministryofsound.com

WEBSITE INFO :

The long awaited new updated website (new html & flash) is here with a fully confirmed line up guaranteed to be worth all your waiting & patience. The website has already been translated into a few languages and is currently being translated into numerous more languages to make it easy for readers all around the globe.

In response to the questions we have been receiving about crossing. Check out the transportation and travel information and recommendations.

Also please notice the new sections in the site such as the "Culture" page, to get an idea of the many activities that will be available to us during the festival.

Dive into the "Forum" with it's many interesting threads, loads of information, posed and answered questions, beautiful images, informative and enlightening links. and connections being made. Want to know or, let know, who is coming and why?! Need a ride or driving directions?! A place to stay or party before or after the festival, travel tips of all sorts, cheap airfares, weather information, other useful local details and room for suggestions, ...all this and more can be found here!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanx again to all the beautiful people for helping us make this dream become a reality by braiding it together with their own. We will continue to put all our efforts into creating this exciting manifestation.

Wishing you a mega good, happy & healthy New Year..

May we all dream our reality & live our dreams. Boom!!

Enjoy & we'll see ya on the dance floor under the shadow of the moon...;)

Luv & Smiles..

IndigoKids

www.soulclipse.com

a Total Solar Eclipse Gathering | March 27th – April 2nd 2006

7 Days Open Air Festival

Checked out the latest updates yesterday & FREq was added aswell as Liquid Soul. The Festival will have the classic VooV-setup: Main stage, Alternative Floor & Chill Out.

Suck my Sunny Solar, I'm eclipse myself there :D !

425404[/snapback]

FREQ?? DID YOU SAY FREQ??? MY FAVOURITE ARTIST?? OH MY GOD

*sits down in a quiet corner for ten minutes to calm down*

Hey Koolaid yesh we did meet at Voov!  Would be good to see you at this as well.  Why don't you check out flights to istanbul??  It's well easy to get the bus down to antalya (apparently) and quite cheap too doint it this way.  That's what I'm doing anyhows....

Charlie dunno who is playing at the eclipse time, set times not released.  I was kind of hoping for silence at the eclipse moment  :)

425307[/snapback]

Aha thought so, didn't see much of you for the rest of the festy tho! I found flights to istanbul for £135, though i got a bit worried when i saw that antalya was over 200miles to istanbul. I tried looking for details of busses / trains (from what i read it's quicker to get the bus), but didn't get very far. If you find any information it would be much appreciated :-)

I have a bunch of mates who are going the week before, and have booked flights to athens with easyjet (100euros inc. tax for return tickets). They are planning to go to Rhodes & get the ferry. I briefly looked into that and found that that would only get you to Bodrum / west turkey. So it's probabbly a good route if you'd like to save some money, (and greek ferry's are more comfortable than busses!) thou i'm not sure how much cheaper it'll be once the busses & ferries have been paid for. probabbly still cheaper, but it'll take a couple days or so extra travelling.

I think i'll only go for the week + 2 or 3 days. Have you confirmed your tix yet? It would be good to have a travelling partner. I think kitkat from the psy-forum may be joining me thou! I shall try persuade erin but she's off to goa next week, so may be a bit skint.

i'm not going. let's meet at Voov/Boom/Sonica or something in the summer :D

425378[/snapback]

Woo it's a plan. I shall most likely be at Voov & Boom :-D

Aha thought so, didn't see much of you for the rest of the festy tho! I found flights to istanbul for £135, though i got a bit worried when i saw that antalya was over 200miles to istanbul. I tried looking for details of busses / trains (from what i read it's quicker to get the bus), but didn't get very far. If you find any information it would be much appreciated :-)

425596[/snapback]

Hey, just had a phat lunch at my local turkish restaurant & got some good news :-) The workers & some customers the weather in Antalya will be like british summer "summer comes too early in Antalya", so we don't have to worry on that front. They also said it was really beautiful & sounded very enthusiastic speaking about it (the guy who worked there especially as he'd only been there once).

They think it should take between 8-10hrs to travel on a bus from Istanbul, and should cost a maximum of £20. So I think getting the flight to Istanbul may be a good idea!

Hey, just had a phat lunch at my local turkish restaurant & got some good news :-) The workers & some customers the weather in Antalya will be like british summer "summer comes too early in Antalya", so we don't have to worry on that front. They also said it was really beautiful & sounded very enthusiastic speaking about it (the guy who worked there especially as he'd only been there once).

They think it should take between 8-10hrs to travel on a bus from Istanbul, and should cost a maximum of £20. So I think getting the flight to Istanbul may be a good idea!

425906[/snapback]

from what i found the bus from istanbul to antalya is about 12hrs......

take a look at

http://www.turkeytravelplanner.com/WhereTo..._bus_table.html

now from greece/Rhodos the ferry takes you to Marmaris

Every Tuesday: Departure from Marmaris 9.00- departure from Rhodes 14.00

Every Friday: Departure from Marmaris 9.00- departure from Rhodes 14.00

and from Chios there is a ferry every day at 8.30 but takes you to Cesme

:D

from what i found the bus from istanbul to antalya is about 12hrs......

take a look at

http://www.turkeytravelplanner.com/WhereTo..._bus_table.html

now from greece/Rhodos the ferry takes you to Marmaris

Every Tuesday: Departure from Marmaris 9.00- departure from Rhodes 14.00

Every Friday: Departure from Marmaris 9.00- departure from Rhodes 14.00

and from Chios there is a ferry every day at 8.30 but takes you to Cesme

:D

425941[/snapback]

Thankyou elena!! :D Do you know how much it costs (and time it takes) to get from Athens -> Rhodes via ferry?

You're a star!!!!

Thankyou elena!! :D Do you know how much it costs (and time it takes) to get from Athens -> Rhodes via ferry?

You're a star!!!!

425997[/snapback]

i think its about 12-14 hours if you take a regular ferry to rhodos

and if you take the fast ferry (blue star) its about 6-8 hours but it will cost you, ill check the prices and let you know..... :)

but if you take a plane, thats what I ll do, (aegian airlines) its about 30-40min and cost 46euros one way with taxes and 83 with return

now, from marmaris there are buses to antalya and its about 7hours travell, so you cant avoid the bus :P

edit: with blue star ferries its 42.50euros one way and 44.40 with return, i cant find prices with the regular ferries at the moment but i quess its about 20-30euros

i think its about 12-14 hours if you take a regular ferry to rhodos

and if you take the fast ferry (blue star) its about 6-8 hours but it will cost you, ill check the prices and let you know..... :)

but if you take a plane, thats what I ll do, (aegian airlines) its about 30-40min and cost 46euros one way with taxes and 83 with return

now, from marmaris  there are buses to antalya and its about 7hours travell, so you cant avoid the bus :P

426040[/snapback]

Ok I've seen flights from london to athens for £100 return (not including tax i think), and then to Rhodes by plane it would cost just over £156 (227euro). Then the ferry to Marmais and bus, so it looks like it will cost about £200... doh!

So I think flying to Istanbul + bus works out cheaper. Thanks a lot for helping tho :-) I would have loved to come via greece, it's a beautiful country!

is nt there any flights from london directly to antalya? i think i saw something about that at soulclipse forum, and the prices were ok i think

426114[/snapback]

£200 (292 EUR) is the cheapest i've found so far. If it's a lot easier than getting lots of busses etc. i'll just do this, as the festival looks worth it :-) Especially now that we've got 2 dancefloors & some phat artists. I can't wait to see penta again, and yes heva i'm sure freq will rock!!

:) hello freaks!

jus got back from Goa. Had a nice time not too many parties happening aroun but did manage to get some good smokes and a few trips and oh yeah, bumped into GMS who were enroute to someplace for a show.

Well, heard of the Soulclipse down in Goa. Was wondering if anyone has additional information bout the festival i'm in Dubai and will be heading from here. Cant miss this for the World. Drop me a line with whatever info you guys can.

Russ

Woo I got my plane & festival ticket last night! The plane worked out at £201 through [ http://www.thomascook.com/ ], but at least I get to arrive & depart directly at Antalya. My friends have been lazy about booking their flights, so i may be making the flight on my own.

I'll be getting the 7am flight from london gatwick on saturday, to arrive at Antalya at 1pm. And will be staying til Monday 3rd 4:25pm, when i'll arrive back at 6:55pm.

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! :P

Well, heard of the Soulclipse down in Goa. Was wondering if anyone has additional information bout the festival i'm in Dubai and will be heading from here. Cant miss this for the World. Drop me a line with whatever info you guys can.

Russ

428497[/snapback]

Hey psychedelics365, my friends just got back from goa last saturday, they had such a good time that they're planning on going back in a few weeks!

Have a look at the Soulclipse website at [ http://www.soulclipse.com/ ] - this festival is not to be missed!!! My mates are coming back from goa for it! :lol:

@ everyone: guys if you haven't organised your flights yet, do yourself a favour & get of your asses :P Nearly all flights from Belgium at the end of March are full & ppl now are obliged to leave from other countries allready...

C U there!

Hello Freak!

I'g glad you're friends liked Goa. It's really nice, especially the freaked out side of it. i'm proud to be from there, the home of Goa Trance!

Russ

Woo I got my plane & festival ticket last night! The plane worked out at £201 through [ http://www.thomascook.com/ ], but at least I get to arrive & depart directly at Antalya. My friends have been lazy about booking their flights, so i may be making the flight on my own.

I'll be getting the 7am flight from london gatwick on saturday, to arrive at Antalya at 1pm. And will be staying til Monday 3rd 4:25pm, when i'll arrive back at 6:55pm.

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! :P

Hey psychedelics365, my friends just got back from goa last saturday, they had such a good time that they're planning on going back in a few weeks!

Have a look at the Soulclipse website at [ http://www.soulclipse.com/ ] - this festival is not to be missed!!! My mates are coming back from goa for it! :lol:

430902[/snapback]