Soulclipse Festival - Turkey 2006

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GMS live?Thats so cool,i hope tomatoes in Turkey are cheap.

I also hope thats not the final line-up.

378873[/snapback]

lol

that organiser guy said they were thinking of bringing some more underground acts too.

to tell you the truth, i would give 3 acts from this line-up for exchange with Voice Of Cod:

Eskimo, GMS, Infected Mushroom.

anyway, this surely isn't the final line-up. there are still 4 months till the festival. plus the chillout area is pretty empty so far.

I'm booking my flight on pay-day (20th November). The thing is with these events is you can't please everyone eh. I agree that Eskimo and GMS and Infected aren't everyone's cup of tea, but lots of people do like them. I won't be shuffling my shuffles on the dancefloor when these doods are playing. But the progressive side of things seems to have a good representation (andromeda/chromosome/lish/phoney orphants/son kite/ticon/yotopia/d-nox) etc which is good enough for me.

Plus experiencing an full solar eclipse is something very special. And this is gonna be a long one. I can't wait.

OKi doki I just booked my flight! I couldnt wait till pay-day. £140 return from manchester. Woot! Soulclipse woot!

:D

Waaaaaaaaaaa *spins in chair*

OKi doki I just booked my flight!  I couldnt wait till pay-day.  £140 return from manchester.  Woot!  Soulclipse woot!

:D

Waaaaaaaaaaa  *spins in chair*

380509[/snapback]

WOW you are fast.

We still discuss about it sloooooowly.

Its not far from here though.

wow!! This looks freaking kewl.. Gonna really think bout going, going going.. weee :D

Heva! You´re the queen!! That´s the way to go :)

WOW you are fast.

380646[/snapback]

Heva! You´re the queen!! That´s the way to go  :)

380783[/snapback]

Well the thing is, I know the prices will go up and up, and I want to fly from Mancehster not London, otherwise it makes it complicated. So I saw a cheapish flight, and I thought 'fuck it I'll book' so I did. Waaa! I'm meeting a good friend from australia who I havent seen for 4 years, we're going to party like we used to!

Would be amazing to see some of you people there :wub:

*is excited*

that's great heva!!!

if i knew i could get free days from work then, i'd book a flight too! Turkey doesn't require saving a big amount of money i think. so money shouldn't be a big issue then, but time ..

i think we should make a "psynews area" and a big psynews banner haha :)

some chairs, tables, deco and stuff :D :D

i think we should make a "psynews area" and a big psynews banner haha :)

some chairs, tables, deco and stuff :D :D

381149[/snapback]

we can sell official psynews ear-muffs for when eskimo and infected play. i think we should have a large bong too. and some crack-cocaine. no party is complete without crack-cocaine.

we can sell official psynews ear-muffs for when eskimo and infected play. i think we should have a large bong too. and some crack-cocaine. no party is complete without crack-cocaine.

381164[/snapback]

:lol: Hehe I want ear-muffs. Genius! :lol:

381164[/snapback]

what, you're planning to go as well?

we kindof already silently aggreed on tomatoes for GMS.

but you are totally right. great ideas OD.

oh man, this is not cheap for sure.

i wonder ... how much just for the weekend?

for these prices, they should post some line-up, like .. officially.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Soulclipse e-Ticket

November 15th - December 15th 2005

1st stage of presale 1000 tickets:

90 Euro + 5 Euro Booking Fee .

December 16th - January 15th - 2005

2nd stage of presale 1000 tickets:

115 Euro + 5 Euro Booking Fee.

Citizens of the following Countries will be able to purchase tickets for 115 Euro + 5 Euro Booking Fee. until March 15th 2006: Turkey, South Africa, Eastern European Countries, Central and South America. Please make sure to bring your passport, so you can present it upon entry and validate your nationality.

January 16th - February 15th -

3rd stage of presale 1000 tickets: 140.00 Euro + 5 Euro Booking Fee.

February 16th - March 15th 2006 - -

Will be the 4th and final stage of presale: 160.00 Euro.+ 5 Euro Booking Fee.

Price at the gate will be : 180.00 Euro.

Price at the gate for all countries listed above: 140.00 Euro

Each stage of the presale will expire when 1000 tickets are sold or on the 15th of each month – which ever comes first.

Physical Tickets will be available through our worldwide sales points in December.

Package deals will also be available shortly from selected destinations, if you purchase a ticket now it will be possible to deduct the value of the ticket from the package deal.

So no worries…

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

ok, so here goes my plan to go there!

Flight: 250€, tickets between 100 and 150, and extra costs for food, drinks,... I can't spend 4-500€ just for a weekend, I can travel for that amount for 3 weeks in other countries!

A pitty but have a nice time everybody!

ps: when I did samothraki (like 3 years ago) the tickets at the gate were "only" 125€, and the line up was much bigger and more impressive with Pleiadians, Total Eclipse, Lotus Omega, Logic Bomb, Absolum, and so much more!

Sarahti, Soulclipse lasts 1 week, not a weekend ..

let's hope they make prices for 2-3-4-5 days.

i can't take off a whole week from work, not in this period.

but if i could, i would probably not complain about the price. i wasn't expecting this festival to be cheap in the first place.

Sarahti, Soulclipse lasts 1 week, not a weekend ..

let's hope they make prices for 2-3-4-5 days.

i can't take off a whole week from work, not in this period.

but if i could, i would probably not complain about the price. i wasn't expecting this festival to be cheap in the first place.

385496[/snapback]

come on moni..the festival is in turkey.if u go to a very nice hotel u pay less than 180euros for a week,u know that?

i complain about the price because its not on their "high" season (like july-august) and i think its camping right?

Also most of their names r very "psy" classic,except the G+ guys which i saw them on transit Festival in SPAIN plz,with 70euros..

do u think greece citizens will have a lower price as citizens of eastern europe OR we r too europeans for the turk guys...

HEY i lost THE SUOMI GUYS on the line-up...where r they?

agia_igoumeni, you're right.

i don't have but 1 festival in my background, and i never travelled big time, so i should shut up. :P

but what i'm saying is that i'm not surprised! that's all ..